Oct 26, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
This is also Jagr’s first game against the Bruins since he left them.
Boyle thinks Lapierre hit showed lack of respect, but he might have done the same to certain players
Oct 26, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks defenseman might return Sunday.
Oct 26, 2013, 2:50 PM EDT
Cam Talbot will start as the Rangers wrap up their nine-game road trip.
Oct 26, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
The Islanders have nearly triple the points even after Philadelphia’s win on Thursday.
Oct 26, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Boston will play New Jersey tonight.
Oct 26, 2013, 12:58 PM EDT
Brad Mills and Jeremy Morin will make their season debuts.
Oct 26, 2013, 12:13 PM EDT
The team still doesn’t believe it’s any more serious than they previously suspected.
Oct 26, 2013, 11:57 AM EDT
Buffalo will play Tampa Bay tonight.
Oct 26, 2013, 11:40 AM EDT
He wasn’t slated to start, but now he won’t backup either.
Oct 26, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
The Predators forward was embarrassed, but put it on himself to do better.
Oct 26, 2013, 10:22 AM EDT
The Rangers are terrible 5-on-5.
Oct 26, 2013, 9:44 AM EDT
So says Jordan Eberle.
Oct 26, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
The $36.75 million forward took a costly penalty in the first period.
Oct 23, 2013, 10:02 AM EDT
Meanwhile, Lecavalier and Raffl have been moved to the top line.
Oct 23, 2013, 9:26 AM EDT
He played a role in two opposition goals on Tuesday.
Oct 23, 2013, 8:47 AM EDT
Boston is coming off a 5-0 victory against Tampa Bay.
Oct 23, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Oct 22, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
Meanwhile Anaheim looks to extend seven-game winning streak.
Oct 22, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
He might be on the hot seat.
Oct 22, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
Both have struggled offensively.
Oct 22, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Oct 19, 2013, 5:53 PM EDT
They’re already missing Ryane Clowe.
Oct 19, 2013, 1:02 PM EDT
He had 12 points in 40 games with Florida last season.
Oct 19, 2013, 11:38 AM EDT
He’s gotten off to a hot start.
Oct 19, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
It’s hard to be upbeat about a 1-7-0 team, but there is at least one player on the Philadelphia Flyers that has more than pulled his weight. Steve Mason has been superb so far with a 2.37 GAA and .924 save percentage in six starts. Of course, he also has a 1-5-0 record because the…
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 5
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 7
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 37
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)