Jun 1, 2012, 9:49 PM EST
He’s just three wins away from his second Stanley Cup.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:53 PM EST
His $5 million cap hit will still count even if he takes a year off.
Jun 1, 2012, 7:56 PM EST
New Jersey has already overcome a couple disappointing Game 1 performances in their 2012 playoff run.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:55 PM EST
Drew Doughty gave him trouble in Game 1, but the Devils aren’t going attempt to avoid that matchup.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
Both teams have done a superb job working with the lead in the playoffs.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
The two will discuss the team’s potential budget.
Jun 1, 2012, 9:33 AM EST
He could prove to be important as the Wild’s goaltending situation enters what might be a transitional phase.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:56 AM EST
Even after getting Jeff Carter, they reportedly believe that they are still in a position to make a big free agent signing.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
“Some days I feel like yes (I’ll return), and some days no, and some days it’s just aches and pain.”
May 31, 2012, 10:11 AM EST
CBA negotiations should begin in the coming weeks.
May 31, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
Even still, Bettman can’t say with 100% certainty that the Coyotes will be in Glendale next season.
May 31, 2012, 9:12 AM EST
Will New York make a big splash this summer?
May 31, 2012, 8:31 AM EST
Anze is a “top-two, top-three in the world in skill.”
May 31, 2012, 12:43 AM EST
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
May 30, 2012, 11:51 PM EST
The vast majority of Game 1 winners have gone on to hoist the Stanley Cup.
May 30, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
Anze Kopitar wins it midway through the first extra session.
May 30, 2012, 10:50 PM EST
Win or lose, we’ll probably see him playing with New Jersey in 2012-13.
May 30, 2012, 9:39 PM EST
Check out the five minute interview with the NHL commissioner.
May 30, 2012, 8:33 PM EST
“It’s the right way to play.”
May 30, 2012, 7:18 PM EST
Despite reports to the contrary, the deadline is not July 1 to refinance or settle their debt.
May 30, 2012, 6:53 PM EST
Bettman: “I don’t understand all the speculation and the degree of negativity.”
May 28, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
He had just one point in the Eastern Conference finals.
May 28, 2012, 9:34 PM EST
First he’ll spend the next six-to-eight weeks fully recovering from his high ankle sprain.
May 28, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
“I know a lot of people say it’s great to retire on top, but at the end of the day, when I’m going to say it’s over, it’s over, I’m not going to come back.”
May 28, 2012, 7:35 PM EST
He hasn’t played since Dec. 5.
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 57
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 30
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Video: ‘The message is not being heard’ when it comes to illegal hits, suspensions 53
- Video: Kunitz collides with Rangers’ goalie Lundqvist in overtime (Updated) 60
- Discuss: Penguins outlast Rangers in the shootout on NBCSN Rivalry Night 43
- Video: Jagr passes Yzerman for eighth on NHL goals list 12
- Wild put Harding on IR to undergo change in MS treatment 17
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (103)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)