Jun 3, 2012, 7:27 PM EST
Sykora and Tallinder are still projected to be healthy scratches.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:16 AM EST
After an up-and-down season, he’s just two wins away from hoisting the Stanley Cup.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:40 PM EST
We haven’t seen the first two contests of the Stanley Cup finals go to overtime since 1951.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:59 PM EST
He’s a top contender for the Conn Smythe Trophy.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
It doesn’t look like they’ll be hurting for goaltending.
Jun 2, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
“I’m still hoping that maybe with some minor tweaks, we’ll making everything (an agreement) happen.”
Jun 2, 2012, 7:10 PM EST
Social media at it’s finest.
Jun 2, 2012, 6:17 PM EST
“I told [Chris] that I think he has a good chance of making our team.”
Parise on disallowed goal: “You hope the cameras are off for a second and the video review didn’t catch it”
Jun 1, 2012, 11:11 PM EST
That wasn’t the case and the Devils ended up losing 2-1 in overtime.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:27 PM EST
Meanwhile, the team gets ready for Game 2 on Saturday.
Jun 1, 2012, 9:49 PM EST
He’s just three wins away from his second Stanley Cup.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:53 PM EST
His $5 million cap hit will still count even if he takes a year off.
Jun 1, 2012, 7:56 PM EST
New Jersey has already overcome a couple disappointing Game 1 performances in their 2012 playoff run.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:55 PM EST
Drew Doughty gave him trouble in Game 1, but the Devils aren’t going attempt to avoid that matchup.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
Both teams have done a superb job working with the lead in the playoffs.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
The two will discuss the team’s potential budget.
Jun 1, 2012, 9:33 AM EST
He could prove to be important as the Wild’s goaltending situation enters what might be a transitional phase.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:56 AM EST
Even after getting Jeff Carter, they reportedly believe that they are still in a position to make a big free agent signing.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
“Some days I feel like yes (I’ll return), and some days no, and some days it’s just aches and pain.”
May 31, 2012, 10:11 AM EST
CBA negotiations should begin in the coming weeks.
May 31, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
Even still, Bettman can’t say with 100% certainty that the Coyotes will be in Glendale next season.
May 31, 2012, 9:12 AM EST
Will New York make a big splash this summer?
May 31, 2012, 8:31 AM EST
Anze is a “top-two, top-three in the world in skill.”
May 31, 2012, 12:43 AM EST
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
May 30, 2012, 11:51 PM EST
The vast majority of Game 1 winners have gone on to hoist the Stanley Cup.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 43
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)