Dec 24, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
He thinks Canada has an edge when it comes to skill though.
Dec 24, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
As the “product,” he feels his duties extend to playing and being accessible.
Dec 24, 2012, 4:27 PM EDT
With the lockout in its 100th day, the Canadiens’ legend reflects on how players were different in his era.
Dec 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
And he believes the shortened campaign will be “terrific.”
PHT Morning Skate: Where Brad Richards thinks player-owner tensions will be brushed aside after lockout
Dec 23, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Sunday’s collection of links.
Dec 22, 2012, 11:03 PM EDT
If not for the work stoppage, Gonchar would be playing with the Senators in the last season of his three-year deal.
Dec 22, 2012, 9:44 PM EDT
“I’m a little bit nervous thinking about it.”
Dec 22, 2012, 8:18 PM EDT
But they might resume shortly after that.
Dec 22, 2012, 6:50 PM EDT
It’s hard for him to stay motivated.
Dec 22, 2012, 5:24 PM EDT
He’s been solid in the AHL.
Dec 22, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He missed all that time due to three problems – none of them hockey-related.
Dec 22, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Saturday’s collection of links.
Dec 21, 2012, 11:27 PM EDT
But he’s still optimistic.
Dec 21, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
He returned to the United States Tuesday.
Dec 21, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
The team will also feature Olympic gold medalists Patrice Bergeron and Ryan Smyth.
Dec 21, 2012, 7:37 PM EDT
That certainly qualifies as “overwhelming.”
Dec 21, 2012, 6:10 PM EDT
He’s worried about the impact this will have on the New Jersey Devils.
Dec 21, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
If not, they might head back overseas.
Dec 21, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
Just in case you were looking for a break from all that holiday cheer.
Dec 18, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
He’s certainly done nothing to dampen the hype.
Dec 18, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
If the 2012-13 campaign is saved, he’ll try to stage a comeback.
Dec 18, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Dec 17, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
Montreal should be pleased.
Dec 17, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
There’s some disagreement as to whether or not resuming the talks would mean that the players have returned to the bargaining table…
Dec 17, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
It would replace the union.
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 9
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 10
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 9
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)