Jun 6, 2014, 3:41 PM EDT
He led them to the second round this year for the first time since 2003.
Jun 6, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
He hasn’t played since May 3.
Jun 6, 2014, 1:49 PM EDT
Part of that is getting a new coach, but Jim Rutherford also wants to bring analytics to Pittsburgh.
Jun 6, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT
He won the Stanley Cup and Jack Adams Award, but the Penguins weren’t happy with their recent playoff runs.
Jun 6, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
His 2013-14 campaign was cut short due to a shoulder injury.
Jun 6, 2014, 12:07 PM EDT
The event will start at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Jun 6, 2014, 11:42 AM EDT
Los Angeles led the league in hits, but Chicago won it all last year after finishing last in the NHL in that category.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
He served in that role with Hartford/Carolina for two decades.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
As it is the Kings defenseman is one of the best in the league.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:04 AM EDT
A breakout season combined with a lack of competition could lead to Matt Niskanen getting a huge contract on the UFA market.
Jun 6, 2014, 8:05 AM EDT
Friday’s collection of links.
Jun 5, 2014, 1:50 PM EDT
He missed most of the 2013-14 campaign.
Jun 5, 2014, 12:47 PM EDT
He’s eligible to become an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Jun 5, 2014, 12:03 PM EDT
Baltimore Arena general manager Frank Remesch isn’t surprised given what happened last time.
Jun 5, 2014, 10:56 AM EDT
Once again they showed their resiliency, but will they eventually dig themselves a hole they can’t get out of?
Jun 4, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
He’s not a fan of Montreal keeping either one.
Jun 4, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
He hasn’t put up Conn Smythe-worthy numbers like he did in 2012.
Jun 4, 2014, 11:29 AM EDT
Jarmo Kekalainen was the director of scouting with the Blues when they took him in the second round of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.
Jun 4, 2014, 10:19 AM EDT
Will he cash in on his comeback campaign?
Jun 4, 2014, 9:06 AM EDT
The New York Islanders (fifth) and Florida Panthers (first) are willing to sell.
Jun 4, 2014, 8:09 AM EDT
The Stanley Cup Final starts tonight.
Jun 3, 2014, 3:24 PM EDT
He had 42 points in 2013-14.
Jun 3, 2014, 3:08 PM EDT
Going into this summer healthy should help.
Jun 3, 2014, 12:53 PM EDT
What would the team be like now if he didn’t?
Jun 3, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
That means he can return for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 16
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 10
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 37
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)