Archives › Ryan Dadoun
May 28, 2012, 9:34 PM EDT
First he’ll spend the next six-to-eight weeks fully recovering from his high ankle sprain.
May 28, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
“I know a lot of people say it’s great to retire on top, but at the end of the day, when I’m going to say it’s over, it’s over, I’m not going to come back.”
May 28, 2012, 7:35 PM EDT
He hasn’t played since Dec. 5.
May 28, 2012, 6:35 PM EDT
New Jersey is 8-0 in games where he’s gotten at least one point.
May 26, 2012, 11:11 PM EDT
They still owe a pick as punishment for their initial attempt to sign Ilya Kovalchuk.
May 26, 2012, 10:33 PM EDT
There was a time when they would stay in hotels in the postseason even before contests in New Jersey.
May 26, 2012, 9:55 PM EDT
A rundown of the some of the most noteworthy winners.
May 26, 2012, 9:02 PM EDT
Either one will best New Jersey in 1995, who won after capturing the Eastern Conference’s fifth seed.
May 26, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
“It’s a big difference, when you know who the (opposing) team is.”
May 26, 2012, 7:16 PM EDT
He’s certainly had a memorable season.
May 25, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
Senators fans are trying to convince him to return for the 2012-13 season.
May 25, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
We might have an NHL version of LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade.
May 25, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
They need their captain to be at his best.
May 25, 2012, 8:07 AM EDT
They needed just 14 games to get to the Finals, but the Devils and Rangers paths have been very different.
May 24, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s been a roller coaster of a series for him.
May 24, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
“No disrespect to history, but we’re worried about ourselves.”
May 24, 2012, 8:52 PM EDT
Mike and Jason talk about Game 6, Rick Nash, and the possibility of Los Angeles hosting the Winter Classic.
May 24, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
He didn’t think getting Richards and Carter was much of a risk.
May 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
“I will be so pleased when Coyotes issue is settled.”
May 24, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
Who says that politicians can’t get anything done?
May 24, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
He has seven goals in 17 playoff games.
May 24, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
Los Angeles will have to defy history one more time to win it all.
May 24, 2012, 8:57 AM EDT
The criteria for the award are “excellence, growth, creativity, innovation, sound planning, implementation and outcomes.”
May 24, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
New Jersey is one win away from the Stanley Cup Finals.
May 20, 2012, 10:58 PM EDT
“We’re not going to make any drastic changes to our game at all.”
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 0
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 10
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 21
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 11
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 67
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 5
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 20
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 23
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- Play Video: Highlights: Penguins crush Senators to move on
- Play Video: Neil hits Murray below the belt
- Play Video: Morrow's goal up for review in Game 5
- Play Video: Phantom penalty called on Crosby
- Play Video: I was there: Bruins stun Maple Leafs in Game 7
- Play Video: Top-seeded Blackhawks on brink of elimination