Archives › Ryan Dadoun
Jun 8, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
The future Hall of Fame goaltender stayed calm even as the Devils’ situation became increasing dire.
Jun 8, 2012, 6:20 PM EDT
Francesco Aquilini has filed an application in B.C. Supreme Court.
Former Senators owner: “I think this market is not yet like Toronto, and please, God, it won’t get like that”
Jun 8, 2012, 10:07 AM EDT
Another swipe in the Battle of Ontario.
Jun 8, 2012, 9:20 AM EDT
First they need to sign him to a contract extension.
Jun 8, 2012, 8:36 AM EDT
“We just don’t let any distractions bother us”
Jun 8, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
They’ve also re-signed Cody McLeod and David Jones this week.
Jun 7, 2012, 12:07 PM EDT
He has to come to a decision soon.
Jun 7, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
“I’m looking forward to learning from him and getting better as a team.”
Jun 7, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
They might need it if Fleury struggles like he did in 2012.
Jun 7, 2012, 10:22 AM EDT
He’s scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Jun 7, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
He’s gotten a point in every game of the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:57 AM EDT
Los Angeles is now 1-3 in Game 4s.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
He hadn’t played since Jan. 17 because of a blood clot.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
Check out his on-ice interview following Game 4.
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 6, 2012, 9:53 PM EDT
GM Tallon plans to stay with the Panthers “forever.”
Jun 6, 2012, 8:35 PM EDT
Washington doesn’t want him, but he’s hoping Detroit will.
Jun 6, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Just another in a long line of great accomplishments that this Los Angeles franchise could add with one more win.
Jun 6, 2012, 6:26 PM EDT
He hasn’t played since January.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
“I don’t care what the scoreboard said. We battled right to the buzzer, and we’ll do the same on Wednesday night.”
Jun 4, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
The Kings’ lead isn’t insurmountable, but it’s the next best thing.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
Los Angeles has been almost unbeatable in the playoffs.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:10 PM EDT
He ended up signing with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Jun 4, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
He’s watching Game 3 with NHLPA boss Donald Fehr.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
He was part of the Devils organization when they won it all in 2000, but he was only an observer during that playoff run.
- Report: Kings’ Stoll may have head, shoulder injuries 2
- Rangers’ goaltending a concern? ‘We know what Henrik is,’ says Tortorella 17
- Discuss: Bruins find scoring touch in Game 2 win over Rangers 27
- Playoffs tonight: Spezza’s Game 3 return, Bruins-Rangers highlight your Sunday 5
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 64
- Discuss: Sharks win in OT, draw series to 2-1 19
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 45
- Toews has beef with officiating after Game 2 loss 56
- Discuss: Red Wings even up series, take down Chicago 4-1 27
- No surgery needed for Eric Staal following injury at Worlds 3
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (94)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Live Extra: Watch live coverage of Penguins-Senators
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles