Feb 13, 2014, 6:58 AM EST
He was pulled from Finland’s blowout win over Austria for precautionary reasons.
Feb 12, 2014, 3:32 PM EST
At the same time, the fact that Latvia stayed in this game for that long can be seen as a positive.
Feb 12, 2014, 3:11 PM EST
It will let you know how things are going inside.
Feb 12, 2014, 11:59 AM EST
Some noteworthy players will be kept out of this one for varying reasons.
Feb 12, 2014, 11:24 AM EST
Roberto Luongo will play in their second game.
Feb 12, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
They also don’t plan on using Alexander Svitov.
Feb 12, 2014, 10:41 AM EST
The puck’s about to drop.
Feb 12, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
Drew Doughty benefited from the 2010 games.
Feb 12, 2014, 9:02 AM EST
Selanne’s NHL career got started before he was born.
Feb 12, 2014, 8:12 AM EST
It features three guys that finished in the top-five in power-play points in either 2011-12 or 2013.
Feb 11, 2014, 10:02 AM EST
The United States and Canada haven’t done well outside of North America.
Feb 11, 2014, 9:11 AM EST
The incident occurred during Saturday’s game against the New York Islanders.
Feb 11, 2014, 8:41 AM EST
The Russian star will play on Thursday.
Feb 11, 2014, 8:04 AM EST
Appropriate given that the nation’s hopes are largely on his shoulders.
Feb 10, 2014, 6:02 PM EST
A look at four players that could play important roles, but aren’t that well known in North America.
Feb 10, 2014, 4:23 PM EST
They’re missing some key players, but still have Zdeno Chara, Marian Hossa, and Jaroslav Halak.
Feb 9, 2014, 10:48 PM EST
He played for Toronto in 2013.
Feb 9, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Islanders GM Garth Snow initially raised some eyebrows with his decision.
Feb 9, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
He was selected to represent the Czech Republic.
Feb 9, 2014, 8:03 PM EST
They’ve been a big part of the Blues rise over the past few years.
Feb 9, 2014, 7:09 PM EST
Russia’s head coach made it clear that nothing has been decided yet.
Feb 9, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
The Ottawa Senators might be in the mix.
Feb 9, 2014, 5:13 PM EST
This season as been a disaster for him, but there’s still time to end it on a positive note.
Feb 8, 2014, 4:57 PM EST
He also think fatigue will be an issue for the Olympic squad.
Feb 8, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
He’s averaged 23:28 minutes per game this season.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)