Archives › Ryan Dadoun
Jul 1, 2012, 9:55 PM EDT
He’ll probably end up serving on the third line.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:54 PM EDT
He’s not expected to sign tonight though.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
GM David Poile needs to know their plans so that he can prepare for the future.
Jul 1, 2012, 7:43 PM EDT
Looks like he can basically pick his team.
Jul 1, 2012, 7:14 PM EDT
His days with Vancouver are over.
Jun 30, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
We have a handful of minor signings to report to you as we gear up for the start of the free agent period.
Jun 30, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
He understands that there are no guarantees.
Jun 30, 2012, 8:36 PM EDT
His contract is worth $13 million.
Jun 30, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
Could we finally be nearing the end of this saga?
Jun 30, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
“I’m in a position to fly wherever they want me to fly.”
Jun 30, 2012, 5:08 PM EDT
His agent thinks he’ll need time to “carefully consider all the information.”
Jun 30, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Plenty of teams could be in the mix for the defensive defenseman’s services.
Jun 30, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
In this thin market, teams will probably overlook his injury history.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
His baggage and disappointing 2011-12 campaign will probably prevent him from getting a long-term deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
At 35, he still has something to offer.
Jun 29, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
Though he might still re-sign with Nashville.
Jun 29, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
The Sidney Crosby signing hasn’t slowed them down.
Jun 29, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
Evgeni’s contract is set to expire in the summer of 2014.
Jun 29, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
Here’s some minor transactions as we inch closer to the unrestricted free agent period.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
There’s no guarantee that he’ll even be on an NHL roster in 2012-13.
Jun 28, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
He’ll be the best UFA goaltender out there — but that speaks more to the market than to him.
Jun 28, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
“He’s an extremely intelligent guy who brings an element of toughness and accountability that we’re going to need.”
Jun 28, 2012, 9:44 AM EDT
They’ve been fishing around for a first-line forward.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
It looks like Jarome Iginla and Miikka Kiprusoff are staying where they are.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:07 AM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings are out of the running.
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 8
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 9
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 8
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 4
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 36
- Report: Kings’ Stoll may have head, shoulder injuries 15
- Rangers’ goaltending a concern? ‘We know what Henrik is,’ says Tortorella 25
- Discuss: Bruins find scoring touch in Game 2 win over Rangers 45
- Playoffs tonight: Spezza’s Game 3 return, Bruins-Rangers highlight your Sunday 5
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 64
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (94)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- HBT: Dodgers manager Mattingly could be on the hot seat
- OlyTalk: Pistorius rules out racing in 2013
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- Play Video: Finalists for Mark Messier Leadership Award
- Play Video: Bruins turn weakness into strength
- Play Video: Highlights: Senators win double overtime thriller
- Play Video: Craig Adams lays out Spezza in OT
- Play Video: Vokoun makes a big time save on Neil
- Play Video: Cooke catches Karlsson in face with stick