Jun 18, 2014, 8:04 AM EDT
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Jun 17, 2014, 9:56 AM EDT
They aren’t expected to offer him much though, given the season he had.
Jun 17, 2014, 9:02 AM EDT
Philipp Grubauer is likely to start 2014-15 in the minors.
Jun 17, 2014, 8:05 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Jun 15, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
They want to be mindful of their young players that could be in for big paydays in the not too distant future.
Jun 15, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
Would they have won the Cup without him?
Jun 15, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
The AHL Stars are in the Calder Cup Final.
Jun 15, 2014, 1:37 PM EDT
Boston has the second best odds while the defending champs are tied for fourth place.
Jun 15, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Calgary, Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Edmonton are allegedly all on his no-trade list.
Jun 15, 2014, 11:26 AM EDT
Sustained success is appealing to a franchise that hasn’t had a strong sense of stability in recent years.
Jun 15, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
So far, they’ve accumulated two championships in three years.
Jun 15, 2014, 9:09 AM EDT
This summer is their final window of opportunity.
Jun 14, 2014, 2:12 AM EDT
They’ve played in 64 postseason games over three years.
Jun 14, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
“I’m just the benefactor.”
Jun 13, 2014, 1:25 PM EDT
He’ll turn 40 in March, but he’s still a key part of the Flyers’ blueline.
Jun 13, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
He’s been one of the AHL’s best coaches over the last couple of years.
Jun 13, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
He’s come a long way since Columbus and New Jersey passed on him in 2011.
Jun 13, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
He understands why his role was reduced for Game 4.
Jun 13, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
He might not hang up his skates as a member of the New Jersey Devils though.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:08 AM EDT
The Kings and Rangers will play in Game 5 tonight.
Jun 13, 2014, 8:07 AM EDT
Friday’s collection of links.
Jun 12, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
But how much demand will there be for him?
Jun 12, 2014, 11:47 AM EDT
“Why wouldn’t we build our team around him?”
Jun 12, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
But first he has to decide if he’s willing to negotiate with the New York Islanders.
Jun 12, 2014, 10:04 AM EDT
Eddie Olczyk talks about the need to watch what players are doing away from the puck to get a full appreciation for the game.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (59)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)