Feb 13, 2015, 10:52 PM EST
Gallant scratched him on Friday after he felt Bergenheim gave him less than 100%.
Feb 13, 2015, 10:29 PM EST
Just making his debut tonight with Arizona was historically noteworthy.
Feb 13, 2015, 10:12 PM EST
Philadelphia picked up a point, but it’s hard to be satisfied with that when the team trails in the Wild Card race.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:51 PM EST
He crashed into Dainius Zubrus with enough force to send the Devils forward’s helmet flying.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:16 PM EST
They have the best record in the league.
Feb 13, 2015, 8:15 PM EST
Columbus is hosting one of his former teams, Philadelphia, tonight.
Feb 13, 2015, 7:54 PM EST
He has just one point in his last nine games.
Feb 13, 2015, 7:05 PM EST
Is he being showcased for a spot on a contender?
Feb 13, 2015, 6:31 PM EST
The Coyotes project that they’ll be profitable soon.
Feb 12, 2015, 9:54 AM EST
Calgary has beaten Los Angeles three times this season.
Feb 12, 2015, 8:56 AM EST
What will the younger Kane be saying in a few years?
Feb 12, 2015, 8:02 AM EST
Friday’s collection of links.
Feb 8, 2015, 11:38 PM EST
That’s one way to make your 500th game memorable.
Feb 8, 2015, 10:46 PM EST
Carey Price had another big game against Boston.
Feb 8, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
There’s speculation about the possibility that the defender has a head injury.
Feb 8, 2015, 9:12 PM EST
Dustin Byfuglien and Bryan Little had big games.
Feb 8, 2015, 8:45 PM EST
Lehtonen didn’t look good on the game-tying goal, but he had 34 saves overall.
Feb 8, 2015, 8:17 PM EST
Missing him for an extended period of time would be the nightmare scenario for Anaheim.
Feb 8, 2015, 7:51 PM EST
And yet they only lost by one goal.
Feb 8, 2015, 7:16 PM EST
And Rob Zepp doesn’t appear to be an option either.
Feb 8, 2015, 6:54 PM EST
Montreal has a chance to sweep its regular season series against Boston.
Feb 8, 2015, 6:34 PM EST
He won’t take a chance with his vascular injury.
Feb 8, 2015, 6:06 PM EST
Penalties cost Florida a potentially critical point.
Feb 8, 2015, 5:12 PM EST
This could severely damage Philadelphia’s comeback attempt.
Feb 6, 2015, 9:51 AM EST
Eventually he decided to consult with an eye doctor.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (147)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)