Jul 13, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
He’s gifted offensively, but the blueliner needs to work on his defensive game.
Jul 13, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
The highly regarded prospect spent the 2013-14 campaign adjusting to North American hockey.
Jul 13, 2014, 12:19 PM EST
But Wild GM Chuck Fletcher cautioned that it would be harder to figure out the numbers for a longer-term deal.
Jul 13, 2014, 11:11 AM EST
He was taken with the third overall pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
Jul 13, 2014, 10:05 AM EST
The goal is for him to make a full recovery before the start of training camp.
Jul 12, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
He’s been watching Washington for a while now.
Jul 12, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
He might start the 2014-15 campaign with the Sabres.
Jul 12, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
He wants to return to the NHL.
Jul 12, 2014, 12:14 PM EST
The two share an agent.
Jul 12, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
The Flyers goaltending prospect is set to begin his pro career in 2014-15.
Jul 12, 2014, 10:04 AM EST
He had a hearing scheduled for July 25.
Jul 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Not that there was much left anyways.
Jul 11, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Friday’s collection of links.
Jul 10, 2014, 10:59 PM EST
Two depth moves for San Jose.
Jul 10, 2014, 10:03 PM EST
They also gave Rinat Valiev an entry-level contract.
Jul 10, 2014, 9:04 PM EST
He was a hockey operations advisor for two years after ending his playing career.
Jul 10, 2014, 8:01 PM EST
Both agreed to two-way contracts after making their NHL debuts last season.
Jul 10, 2014, 6:56 PM EST
He has a window of opportunity to agree to terms with an NHL team.
Jul 10, 2014, 5:52 PM EST
It gives him a chance to prove himself.
Jul 10, 2014, 5:11 PM EST
His contract is reportedly worth up to $2.5 million with bonuses.
Jul 10, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
He’s expected to help mentor the team’s younger players.
Jul 10, 2014, 4:04 PM EST
It was a big weakness for Dallas last season, but the additions of Jason Spezza and Ales Hemsky should change that.
Jul 10, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
Could this be a preview of things to come in the NHL?
Jul 9, 2014, 1:02 AM EST
The injury impacted his performance in the playoffs.
Jul 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Sifting through over half a billion dollars worth of contracts.
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 32
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 49
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)