Archives › Ryan Dadoun
Oct 4, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
But that might change if the lockout drags on.
Oct 4, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
He was one of only three Austrian players in the NHL in 2011-12.
Oct 4, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He’ll play for the Bietigheim Steelers.
Oct 4, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Thursday’s collection of links.
Oct 3, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
It’s 4/7 if you want to bet that the Classic will be saved.
Oct 3, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
If the lockout is still going after SM-liiga’s November break, then he’ll reportedly spend the whole season in Finland.
Oct 3, 2012, 8:17 PM EDT
Still, his recap of the weekend negotiations wasn’t completely negative.
Oct 3, 2012, 6:50 PM EDT
The 2012-13 campaign is supposed to start on Oct. 11.
Oct 3, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
“I’m going to handle things the way I think things should be handled.”
Oct 3, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He wants “to make it to the NHL the right way.”
Oct 3, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Oct 2, 2012, 11:25 PM EDT
His contract with Chicago is set to expire next summer.
Oct 2, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
He was a journeyman player before he established himself with the Oilers last season.
Oct 2, 2012, 9:38 PM EDT
He’ll be joining Anaheim’s Luca Sbisa.
Oct 2, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
As it stands, they’re fighting over the definition of “no progress.”
Oct 2, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
When the lockout ends, he’ll begin his comeback attempt.
Oct 2, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
That number will only increase as the lockout continues.
Oct 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He’s not looking for pity from the fans.
Oct 2, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:01 PM EDT
With the lockout dragging on, the franchise’s AHLers will be the first to experiment with the new strategy.
Oct 1, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
Although we all want a new CBA, if this continues, a player like Hodgson could end up following the path laid out by Eric Staal and Jason Spezza.
Oct 1, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
It looks like he won’t be ready until January.
Oct 1, 2012, 6:46 PM EDT
“Businesses, workers and hockey fans played no role in causing this dispute, and it is unfair for them to have to bear this burden.”
Oct 1, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
He only agreed to a professional tryout with the ECHL team.
Sep 30, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
As far as he’s concerned, it’s still a “huge jump” from where he was playing for most of 2011-12.
- Don Cherry: Canucks GM Gillis threw coaches ‘under the bus’ 12
- Playoffs Tonight: Bruins know series vs Rangers isn’t over 13
- Sens’ Alfredsson: We probably won’t win this series 18
- Discuss: Penguins overwhelm Senators to take Game 4 68
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting 100
- Gillis: Vigneault fired because results weren’t there 20
- Official: Canucks fire head coach Vigneault, assistants Bowness and Brown 33
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? 99
- Playoffs Tonight: Senators confident they can beat Penguins 38
- Video: Kings denied a goal after quick whistle 29
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (100)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault