Archives › Ryan Dadoun
Oct 24, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
The city has an uphill battle ahead in its efforts to lure an NHL franchise.
Oct 23, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He might change people’s minds about the Cody Hodgson trade.
Oct 23, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Oct 22, 2012, 11:03 PM EDT
He was an unrestricted free agent before the lockout.
Oct 22, 2012, 9:36 PM EDT
They could only discuss the NHL’s latest offer.
Oct 22, 2012, 8:09 PM EDT
Wayne Gretzky’s number is retired throughout the NHL, but that doesn’t extend to Europe.
Oct 22, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
He broke one of the Senators captain’s record while in the Swedish Elite League.
Oct 22, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
He wants to go out while he’s still on top.
Oct 21, 2012, 5:02 PM EDT
Or do you even care who “wins” at this point?
Oct 21, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
Pierre LeBrun’s source thinks so.
Oct 21, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
“Someone needs to gain by this work stoppage, and why not youth hockey?”
Oct 21, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Given the lockout and what’s happened in the Oilers recent battle to get a new home, now might not be the best time for the Flames to take their plans to the next level.
Oct 21, 2012, 11:27 AM EDT
“Owners and players are at war.”
Oct 21, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Until then, he’s in “a bit of a weird situation.”
Oct 21, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
How sad is that?
Oct 20, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
Jordan Caron had a hat trick with AHL Providence on Friday.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:28 PM EDT
In terms of the impact he can have, Grapes compares a healthy Andrei Markov to Chris Pronger.
Oct 20, 2012, 7:56 PM EDT
It probably gave some members of the Carolina Hurricanes’ organization an initial scare though.
Oct 20, 2012, 6:49 PM EDT
“Our staff was in shock.”
Oct 20, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
We seem to be back in limbo.
Oct 20, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He sees it as a great way to sum up his accomplishments.
Oct 20, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Saturday’s collection of links.
Oct 19, 2012, 11:01 PM EDT
He allegedly violated the NCAA’s code of amateurism.
Oct 19, 2012, 9:36 PM EDT
He was a significant part of the Kings’ Stanley Cup-winning run.
Oct 19, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
About 100 NHL-caliber players are currently in the minors.
- Playoffs Tonight: Kings look for ‘killer instinct’ against Sharks 7
- Brother says Patrick Roy will be Avs’ head coach 16
- Video: Controversy colors Blackhawks goal, disallowed score 47
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 85
- Video: Viktor Stalberg returns after head-first sprawl into boards 2
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 9
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 13
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 9
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 4
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 36
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (85)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Blackhawks bring the pain
- Play Video: Red Wings and BlackHawks fighting for control