Apr 17, 2012, 12:58 AM EDT
St. Louis now has a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
NHL Live weighs in.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
Senators fans boo Boyle, but he gets the last laugh.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
They’ll be in serious danger of repeating history if they don’t bounce back in Game 4.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
The Rangers have taken a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist earns his first playoff shutout since 2009.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
Martin Hanzal and Lauri Korpikoski are also absent.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:49 PM EDT
He signed last week after winning a national championship with Boston College.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
Of course, there’s still a chance the Penguins can bounce back from a 3-0 series deficit.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:33 AM EDT
Red Wings hope their home ice dominance extends to the postseason.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:27 AM EDT
Pittsburgh desperately needs a win after back-to-back collapses on home ice.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:23 AM EDT
Philly has taken a 2-0 series lead.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:19 AM EDT
Detroit, Nashville series is tied at 1-1 going into Sunday’s contest in Detroit.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:18 AM EDT
Bryan Bickell was the hero with the first and last goals of the game.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:06 AM EDT
Nothing went right for San Jose on Saturday.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EDT
There’s four games, including critical Game 3s between Pittsburgh-Philadelphia and Vancouver-Los Angeles.
Apr 14, 2012, 11:06 PM EDT
If he can’t play, Brian Elliott will fill the void.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
St. Louis shutouts San Jose for the third time since the start of the regular season.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
Ottawa came back late and Chris Neil netted the game winner just 1:17 minutes into overtime.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:32 PM EDT
He was the victim of a high elbow.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:09 PM EDT
Matt Carkner gets ejected for a vicious attack on Brian Boyle. Six minutes later, Boyle and Chris Neil spar.
Apr 14, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
Mike Richards said the Kings know they have to play better.
Apr 14, 2012, 7:29 PM EDT
Braden Holtby has certainly been doing a great job in their absence.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
The trio “have instant chemistry.”
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 2
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 2
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 8
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 34
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 16
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)