Apr 17, 2012, 10:49 PM EDT
The Penguins won’t have one of their best players when they take on the Flyers in Game 4 on Wednesday.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Predators take a 3-1 series lead
Apr 17, 2012, 10:25 PM EDT
Marian Hossa left the game on a stretcher.
Apr 17, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick give us their take on Shanahan’s decision.
Apr 17, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Should the Penguins attitude at this point really be that they need to “leave it all out there.”
Apr 17, 2012, 7:18 PM EDT
He was one of just three Senators players to miss Tuesday’s optional skate.
Apr 17, 2012, 1:47 AM EDT
Power-play goals cost Sharks in Game 3.
Apr 17, 2012, 1:17 AM EDT
The Sharks big three scorers only have one goal in three games.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:58 AM EDT
St. Louis now has a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
NHL Live weighs in.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
Senators fans boo Boyle, but he gets the last laugh.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
They’ll be in serious danger of repeating history if they don’t bounce back in Game 4.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
The Rangers have taken a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist earns his first playoff shutout since 2009.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
Martin Hanzal and Lauri Korpikoski are also absent.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:49 PM EDT
He signed last week after winning a national championship with Boston College.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:17 PM EDT
Of course, there’s still a chance the Penguins can bounce back from a 3-0 series deficit.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:33 AM EDT
Red Wings hope their home ice dominance extends to the postseason.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:27 AM EDT
Pittsburgh desperately needs a win after back-to-back collapses on home ice.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:23 AM EDT
Philly has taken a 2-0 series lead.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:19 AM EDT
Detroit, Nashville series is tied at 1-1 going into Sunday’s contest in Detroit.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:18 AM EDT
Bryan Bickell was the hero with the first and last goals of the game.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:06 AM EDT
Nothing went right for San Jose on Saturday.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EDT
There’s four games, including critical Game 3s between Pittsburgh-Philadelphia and Vancouver-Los Angeles.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 7
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 3
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 30
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)