Sep 9, 2012, 6:57 PM EST
The departure of Ryan Suter left a big hole in their defense.
Sep 9, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
The two sides don’t have any additional meetings scheduled yet.
Sep 8, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Now we just need a new CBA.
Sep 8, 2012, 3:37 PM EST
He’s been playing to stay in shape over the summer.
Sep 8, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
They’ve lost Rafalski, Stuart, and Lidstrom since the start of the 2011 off-season.
Sep 8, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
He still has headaches.
Sep 8, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
They might “touch base” tomorrow.
Sep 8, 2012, 11:25 AM EST
Ontario has already given the Toronto Maple Leafs and Ottawa Senators permission.
Sep 8, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
He wants the fans to “keep the hope out there.”
Sep 8, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Saturday’s collection of links.
Sep 7, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
He doesn’t want the players to make major concessions.
Sep 7, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
No more sessions scheduled — yet.
Sep 7, 2012, 8:11 PM EST
He thinks he’ll be signed “before we start playing.”
Sep 7, 2012, 6:43 PM EST
Will Detroit re-sign him even if he wants to play another year?
Sep 7, 2012, 5:25 PM EST
They aren’t going to make another move until there’s a new CBA.
Sep 4, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
He’s doing it in honor of the 1972 Summit Series, 1987 Canada Cup, and as a memorial to Yaroslavl.
Sep 4, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Sep 3, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
First we need a new CBA of course.
Sep 3, 2012, 9:37 PM EST
Tens of thousands of workers will be directly affected financially.
Sep 3, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
Whenever the season starts, Minnesota will be faced with heightened expectations after signing Zach Parise and Ryan Suter.
Sep 3, 2012, 6:47 PM EST
It gave the Calder Trophy winner “chills.”
Sep 3, 2012, 5:20 PM EST
He might simply wait until the owners and players agree on something before signing.
Sep 2, 2012, 5:11 PM EST
Charest thinks that a PQ government could hurt the odds of Quebec City following in the footsteps of Winnipeg.
Sep 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EST
The plan includes the construction of two new rinks.
Sep 2, 2012, 2:14 PM EST
Players will have more flexibility with the removal of salary cap and career length restrictions.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 4
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)