Dec 12, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Dec 11, 2012, 11:01 PM EST
He’s returning to North America after playing in Finland.
Dec 11, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
He’ll play against Nate Thompson and Joey Crabb in his debut on Wednesday.
Dec 11, 2012, 8:11 PM EST
Losing the season would be a “horrible, horrible, horrible black mark.”
Dec 11, 2012, 6:49 PM EST
They’ll be roommates during Team Canada’s selection camp.
Dec 11, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
“To sell the PA under the bus and to stick up for a guy like that is going to be hard.”
Dec 10, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
It looks like they’ll try to limit negotiations to a small group.
Dec 10, 2012, 2:39 PM EST
He was in danger of being suspended if the lockout ended before he was fit to play.
Dec 10, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
In fact, he says “they had nowhere near a complete understanding of what the proposals were.”
Dec 10, 2012, 11:42 AM EST
That’s another two weeks gone, but the news could have been worse.
Dec 10, 2012, 10:44 AM EST
He has five points in 10 games with Finland’s Ilves Tampere this season.
Dec 10, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Olie Kolzig did the same for him back in 2004-05.
Dec 10, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Dec 9, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
The show and the NHL have teamed up in the past.
Dec 9, 2012, 9:37 PM EST
They’ve been in contact since Thursday’s meltdown.
Dec 9, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
It’s for that reason that one writer sees fans in Edmonton flocking back once the work stoppage is over.
Dec 9, 2012, 6:51 PM EST
They might have pushed things in the right direction, but only time will tell.
Dec 9, 2012, 5:23 PM EST
He has a history with the head coach.
Dec 8, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Assuming of course that the players even still have the option of accepting it.
Dec 8, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Saturday’s collection of links.
Dec 7, 2012, 11:01 PM EST
He’s supportive of NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr.
Dec 7, 2012, 9:39 PM EST
He’s been “focused and dialed-in” while playing for AHL Hershey, according to associate goaltending coach Olie Kolzig.
Dec 7, 2012, 8:12 PM EST
He accuses the owners of using a “bully tactic.”
Dec 7, 2012, 6:49 PM EST
Looks like the two sides will take time to cool off.
Dec 7, 2012, 5:25 PM EST
He thinks the NHLPA’s actions this week have turned “doves” owners into “hawks.”
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 6
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 15
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 42
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 5
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 15
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)