Sep 7, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
He doesn’t want the players to make major concessions.
Sep 7, 2012, 9:40 PM EDT
No more sessions scheduled — yet.
Sep 7, 2012, 8:11 PM EDT
He thinks he’ll be signed “before we start playing.”
Sep 7, 2012, 6:43 PM EDT
Will Detroit re-sign him even if he wants to play another year?
Sep 7, 2012, 5:25 PM EDT
They aren’t going to make another move until there’s a new CBA.
Sep 4, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He’s doing it in honor of the 1972 Summit Series, 1987 Canada Cup, and as a memorial to Yaroslavl.
Sep 4, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Sep 3, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
First we need a new CBA of course.
Sep 3, 2012, 9:37 PM EDT
Tens of thousands of workers will be directly affected financially.
Sep 3, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Whenever the season starts, Minnesota will be faced with heightened expectations after signing Zach Parise and Ryan Suter.
Sep 3, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
It gave the Calder Trophy winner “chills.”
Sep 3, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
He might simply wait until the owners and players agree on something before signing.
Sep 2, 2012, 5:11 PM EDT
Charest thinks that a PQ government could hurt the odds of Quebec City following in the footsteps of Winnipeg.
Sep 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
The plan includes the construction of two new rinks.
Sep 2, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
Players will have more flexibility with the removal of salary cap and career length restrictions.
Sep 2, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
He hopes the project will help kids in the community.
Sep 2, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
He thinks the two sides are moving “in the same direction.”
Sep 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
There’s work to be done, but GMs are in a holding pattern with the possibility of a lockout hanging over their heads.
Sep 2, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
That and more in Sunday’s collection of links.
Sep 1, 2012, 11:06 PM EDT
They are located in Illinois, Alaska, and Washington.
Sep 1, 2012, 9:50 PM EDT
Agent says his client has “basically nothing left to accomplish” in Finland.
Sep 1, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
He thinks people should be careful when reading the NHL commissioner’s quotes.
Sep 1, 2012, 6:52 PM EDT
Should the goal be to put teams on an absolutely level playing field regardless of the size of their fanbase or financial muscles?
Sep 1, 2012, 5:26 PM EDT
The final one to get it was Alec Martinez on Friday.
Sep 1, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
They didn’t mind coming back in 2005-06.
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 9
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 1
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 10
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 18
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 21
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 36
- Report: Johansen, Blue Jackets talking contract 7
- NHL waiting on World Cup announcement, Olympics decision 9
- Leiweke calls out ‘just terrible’ character of certain players in Leafs organization 30
- Crosby: Pens must ‘find a way to get over that hump’ 13
- Will future tweaks be enough to salvage NHL 15? (50)
- This Darcy Kuemper-Minnesota Wild situation doesn’t sound good (40)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker (39)
- The KHL’s really trying to mow Minnesota’s lawn (38)