Jun 15, 2012, 8:07 AM EDT
He’s been limited to 81 games over the last two seasons.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:49 PM EDT
Nashville Predators fans might also see this as good news.
Jun 14, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
He was a hero for Los Angeles in the playoffs.
Jun 14, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
He should be ready for training camp.
Jun 14, 2012, 9:41 PM EDT
Alexander Semin and Dennis Wideman cost the Capitals roughly $10.6 million in cap space, but they might both be gone next season.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:56 PM EDT
He’s scheduled to become a restricted free agent this summer.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:11 PM EDT
He’s one of the most highly regarded prospects in the 2012 Draft Class.
Jun 14, 2012, 7:19 PM EDT
Here’s a sampling of our favorite pictures from the event.
Jun 14, 2012, 6:34 PM EDT
Their improbable run has ended with cheers and confetti.
Jun 14, 2012, 10:09 AM EDT
He’s interested in having a four-year cycle for international competitions.
Jun 14, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
They’re interested in adding a top-nine forward, but GM Chiarelli is fine if nothing happens.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:55 AM EDT
After finishing just two wins shy of the Cup, how will the Devils do in 2012-13?
Jun 14, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
He’s coming off a successful comeback season.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:38 AM EDT
These are the stories that stuck out among this group of Stanley Cup winners.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:37 PM EDT
The Kings scored three power-play goals as a result of his hit on Scuderi.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:36 PM EDT
The first to do it since Dallas’ Derian Hatcher hoisted in ’99.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are the first No. 8 seed to ever win the Stanley Cup.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
That hit proved to be the defining moment in Game 6.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:01 PM EDT
He played in the second period.
Jun 11, 2012, 7:54 PM EDT
Games 4-7 have been their bread and butter.
Jun 11, 2012, 6:46 PM EDT
A genuine love for the game is driving the Devils.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:33 AM EDT
It costs the Kings on Saturday, but he’s excited for another chance to win the Cup on Monday.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:11 AM EDT
He’s leading New Jersey back from the brink.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Could the Devils be just the second team in the history of the NHL to overcome a 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals?
Jun 9, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
That would only be a mild increase over his current cap hit.
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 0
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 28
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 19
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)