Sep 3, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Whenever the season starts, Minnesota will be faced with heightened expectations after signing Zach Parise and Ryan Suter.
Sep 3, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
It gave the Calder Trophy winner “chills.”
Sep 3, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
He might simply wait until the owners and players agree on something before signing.
Sep 2, 2012, 5:11 PM EDT
Charest thinks that a PQ government could hurt the odds of Quebec City following in the footsteps of Winnipeg.
Sep 2, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
The plan includes the construction of two new rinks.
Sep 2, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
Players will have more flexibility with the removal of salary cap and career length restrictions.
Sep 2, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
He hopes the project will help kids in the community.
Sep 2, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
He thinks the two sides are moving “in the same direction.”
Sep 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
There’s work to be done, but GMs are in a holding pattern with the possibility of a lockout hanging over their heads.
Sep 2, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
That and more in Sunday’s collection of links.
Sep 1, 2012, 11:06 PM EDT
They are located in Illinois, Alaska, and Washington.
Sep 1, 2012, 9:50 PM EDT
Agent says his client has “basically nothing left to accomplish” in Finland.
Sep 1, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
He thinks people should be careful when reading the NHL commissioner’s quotes.
Sep 1, 2012, 6:52 PM EDT
Should the goal be to put teams on an absolutely level playing field regardless of the size of their fanbase or financial muscles?
Sep 1, 2012, 5:26 PM EDT
The final one to get it was Alec Martinez on Friday.
Sep 1, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
They didn’t mind coming back in 2005-06.
Sep 1, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Saturday’s collection of links.
Aug 31, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
Listening to it doesn’t exactly fill you with hope.
Aug 31, 2012, 9:35 PM EDT
A former Marine was injured during the incident.
Aug 31, 2012, 8:11 PM EDT
It sounds like that point is what led talks to stall.
Aug 31, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
Can Clint Eastwood save the day?
Aug 31, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
The NHL and players’ union didn’t come closer to an agreement Friday.
Aug 29, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He hopes that the union will respond today.
Aug 29, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
That and more in Wednesday’s collection of links
Aug 28, 2012, 11:04 PM EDT
“They’re not even close to being on the same page.”
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 15
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 98
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 11
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 27
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 34
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)