Archives › Mike Halford
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
Could open the door for a Game 1 start for Jaroslav Halak.
Apr 10, 2012, 2:53 PM EDT
Rangers forward looking to focus on the playoffs.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
Boston hoists Lord Stanley’s mug for the first time in 39 years.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
We make predictions, then briefly talk about them. It’s fun times.
Apr 9, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
Jose Theodore or Scott Clemmensen? Head coach Kevin Dineen won’t say until Friday.
Apr 9, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Speedy forward anxious to get back in the mix, and soon.
Apr 9, 2012, 3:11 PM EDT
Massive collision ended with the longest suspension in Cup finals history.
Apr 9, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
How much time is this guy spending outdoors?
Apr 9, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
To be fair, he said they had no choice if Michal Neuvirth and Tomas Vokoun were hurt.
Apr 9, 2012, 12:42 PM EDT
That doesn’t worry Detroit, even though it has the worst away record of any Western Conference playoff team.
Apr 9, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Phoenix rode the red-hot goalie to its first-ever division crown.
Apr 8, 2012, 10:22 PM EDT
Everything you need to know about the NHL postseason…
Apr 8, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Reports suggest it could happen.
Apr 8, 2012, 1:03 AM EDT
Apr 8, 2012, 12:47 AM EDT
Vancouver beats Edmonton 3-0, heads into playoffs as NHL’s top seed.
Apr 8, 2012, 12:23 AM EDT
The Norfolk Admirals haven’t lost a game since Feb. 5.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:54 PM EDT
He finished the year with a 1.56 GAA, better than Miikka Kiprusoff’s mark from 2003-04.
Apr 7, 2012, 2:53 PM EDT
He’ll be shooting for it tonight in Winnipeg.
Apr 7, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
29-year-old netminder will be back for another year in the Windy City.
Apr 7, 2012, 1:22 PM EDT
“In the biggest game, we weren’t able to push through.”
Apr 7, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
“Guys play through stuff far worse than that this time of year. Talk that it’s much worse is just an excuse.”
Apr 7, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Panthers’ longest-tenured player excited for his first-ever postseason.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:50 AM EDT
Has been hampered by a knee injury throughout the season.
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 4
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 35
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 19
- Richards made a healthy scratch for Game 4 33
- Don Cherry: Canucks GM Gillis threw coaches ‘under the bus’ 26
- Playoffs Tonight: Bruins know series vs Rangers isn’t over 19
- Sens’ Alfredsson: We probably won’t win this series 20
- Discuss: Penguins overwhelm Senators to take Game 4 75
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting 107
- Gillis: Vigneault fired because results weren’t there 21
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (107)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (100)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful