May 15, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Noted playoff scorer could score big in free agency, though.
May 15, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
Four individuals that will have a large say in if their teams advance to the Cup Final, or head home for the summer.
May 15, 2015, 11:25 AM EDT
The Coin reverted to the mean last round, but we expect it to coin up for Round 3.
May 14, 2015, 8:24 PM EDT
“I know already in my head that there’s a few places, if I do decide to play, I’d consider going to.”
May 14, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
Which included a lengthy moment of silence.
Chicago’s Panarin: Russia in ‘fighting mood’ to face U.S., wants to ‘teach those college kids a lesson’
May 14, 2015, 6:24 PM EDT
The two nations will meet Saturday in the tournament semifinals.
May 14, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
“This is joining two countries, two jurisdictions, two communities in what is a very strong and important relationship. And I don’t think we could think of a better person who symbolizes that relationship better than Gordie Howe.”
May 14, 2015, 2:06 PM EDT
May 14, 2015, 1:37 PM EDT
Cruising through to the semifinals in the process.
May 14, 2015, 1:12 PM EDT
Which is key, because the Habs (and P.K. Subban) really want him back.
May 14, 2015, 12:36 PM EDT
Scored three unanswered goals to seal the victory.
May 14, 2015, 11:27 AM EDT
Pending UFA looks as though he’s ready to go to market.
May 14, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
Pretty quick recovery.
May 14, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Switzerland jumped out to a 1-0 lead, but the Americans have replied.
May 13, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
Dallas forward has been sidelined since collapsing on the bench in March of 2014.
May 13, 2015, 4:51 PM EDT
“It’s tough to say exactly what the future is going to hold.”
May 13, 2015, 2:41 PM EDT
Sought-after free agent won’t ink an NHL contract… yet.
May 13, 2015, 1:51 PM EDT
“We will hopefully know something then — keeping our fingers crossed.”
May 13, 2015, 12:34 PM EDT
Two of the NHL’s three 40-goal scorers meet in a decisive Game 7.
May 13, 2015, 11:36 AM EDT
Referees Kevin Pollock (No. 33) and Wes McCauley (No. 4), with Pierre Racicot (No. 65) and Derek Amell (No. 75) working the lines.
May 13, 2015, 11:13 AM EDT
If the fan favorite isn’t deemed part of the long-term plan, he could be traded this summer.
May 12, 2015, 4:21 PM EDT
The captain isn’t going anywhere, but the same can’t be said of the 28-year-old goalie.
May 12, 2015, 2:09 PM EDT
North Dakota standout may forgo his senior year.
May 12, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
The Americans finish atop Group B as a result.
May 12, 2015, 12:23 PM EDT
Didn’t look good for the American and Vancouver Canucks forward.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 0
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 9
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 36
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 55
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)