Mar 5, 2012, 4:56 PM EST
He was the architect of Canada’s gold medal-winning team in 2010.
Mar 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EST
Chicago captain to miss his eighth straight game.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:08 PM EST
The bad kind of funk. Not the cool George Clinton/Parliament kind.
Mar 5, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Pittsburgh teammates can’t help but think about No. 87’s potential return.
Mar 5, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Says the guy with five brothers.
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
Refuting claims from a Swedish newspaper report.
Mar 5, 2012, 11:41 AM EST
Sabres netminder had a shutout streak of 155 minutes.
Mar 3, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
New York and Boston meet for the third time this season, with the B’s looking for their first victory against the Blueshirts.
Mar 2, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
After taking a “ridiculous” penalty against Carolina on Thursday.
Mar 2, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
San Jose bench boss participates for the first time in five days.
Blues’ Hitchcock doesn’t like accusations of coaching dead-puck hockey: “If people bitch about this, then they should bitch about the Olympic team”
Mar 2, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
St. Louis bench boss refutes claims of stifling, suffocating style.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:55 PM EST
Another tough break for the 22-year-old power forward.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:34 PM EST
Solid Western road swing could mean good things for the Flyers goalie.
Mar 2, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
Bruins defensemen dropping like flies.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
Look no further than Marlies bench boss Dallas Eakins.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:14 PM EST
Avs scoring sensation was a point-a-game player in February.
Mar 2, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
23-year-old shot-stopper has been brilliant during recent win streak.
Mar 2, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Newly acquired center trying to blend in.
Mar 1, 2012, 6:52 PM EST
Corey Crawford has been yanked in consecutive contests.
Mar 1, 2012, 5:01 PM EST
Detroit captain sat out Tuesday’s win over Columbus.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
Al Strachan with some harsh words for the ‘Hawks tough guy.
Mar 1, 2012, 3:07 PM EST
And it happened Wednesday night against Buffalo.
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
Seems pretty specific already.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)