Nov 22, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
With his season debut out of the way, here’s what lies ahead for No. 87.
Nov 21, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Washington’s head coach sends yet another stern message.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:36 PM EDT
Allegiances split between Team Edward and Team Jacob.
Nov 21, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
It only took ’til November to re-question why Colorado gave up a first-round pick for Varly.
Nov 21, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Look at that face…would that face try to intentionally hurt Jesse Winchester?
Nov 21, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
Montreal Canadiens netminder posted back-to-back shutouts against the ‘Canes and Rangers.
Nov 21, 2011, 1:32 PM EDT
The NHL’s second-tallest player will be on the shelf for a while.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
Stars defenseman reluctantly spoke with reporters in Edmonton today.
Nov 21, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Rick Nash’s shot nailed Steve Mason in the head at practice this morning.
Nov 18, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Injury-ravaged Toronto will host the Caps on Saturday.
Nov 18, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
Winnipeg to take time, see if he really means it.
Nov 18, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
When non-news becomes news, the Internet wins.
Nov 18, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Struggling Avs get taken to task.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Blues winger has missed the last 90 games with a concussion.
Nov 18, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
Bolts blueliner says he wants to see Crosby back in action.
Nov 18, 2011, 12:44 PM EDT
A rash of injuries on defense could force GM Steve Tambellini’s hand.
Nov 18, 2011, 11:53 AM EDT
Shockingly, Trotz wasn’t happy with the incident.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:02 PM EDT
Stephane Quintal is the NHL’s newest employee. Here he is punching PJ Stock.
Nov 17, 2011, 5:50 PM EDT
Former Bruin blasts Canucks on radio.
Nov 17, 2011, 4:34 PM EDT
Blues forward addresses media for first time since punishment.
Nov 17, 2011, 4:05 PM EDT
Mikey Mo has a warning for restaurant patrons.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
He should be feeling heat over that beard.
Nov 17, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
Still okay with Nose Face Killah, though.
Nov 17, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Sounds like the Preds want Suter and Suter wants the Preds.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Detroit sniper offers up a brutally honest self-assessment.
- Subban: Contract in arbitrator’s hands now 18
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 23
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 64
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 9
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 32
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 47
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (64)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Poll: Is Drew Doughty the best defenseman in the world? (60)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (47)