Mar 6, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
Foot injury has kept him out of the lineup.
Mar 6, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
Dan Bylsma, John Tortorella and Ron Wilson top the candidate list.
Mar 6, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Has missed the last three games with a concussion.
Mar 5, 2012, 6:23 PM EDT
His name is Liam, and he plays in Spokane.
Mar 5, 2012, 6:02 PM EDT
Toronto’s truculence level: Raised.
Mar 5, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
He was the architect of Canada’s gold medal-winning team in 2010.
Mar 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
Chicago captain to miss his eighth straight game.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
The bad kind of funk. Not the cool George Clinton/Parliament kind.
Mar 5, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh teammates can’t help but think about No. 87’s potential return.
Mar 5, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Says the guy with five brothers.
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Refuting claims from a Swedish newspaper report.
Mar 5, 2012, 11:41 AM EDT
Sabres netminder had a shutout streak of 155 minutes.
Mar 3, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
New York and Boston meet for the third time this season, with the B’s looking for their first victory against the Blueshirts.
Mar 2, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
After taking a “ridiculous” penalty against Carolina on Thursday.
Mar 2, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
San Jose bench boss participates for the first time in five days.
Blues’ Hitchcock doesn’t like accusations of coaching dead-puck hockey: “If people bitch about this, then they should bitch about the Olympic team”
Mar 2, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
St. Louis bench boss refutes claims of stifling, suffocating style.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Another tough break for the 22-year-old power forward.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:34 PM EDT
Solid Western road swing could mean good things for the Flyers goalie.
Mar 2, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Bruins defensemen dropping like flies.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Look no further than Marlies bench boss Dallas Eakins.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:14 PM EDT
Avs scoring sensation was a point-a-game player in February.
Mar 2, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
23-year-old shot-stopper has been brilliant during recent win streak.
Mar 2, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Newly acquired center trying to blend in.
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 0
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 6
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 31
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)