Jul 19, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
It’s virtually the same team that won the 2011 Stanley Cup — minus one key piece.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
Red Deer star led all WHL defensemen in goals last year, with 20.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:11 PM EST
“We have stated previously that, should a team enter into an offer sheet with Shea, our intention would be to match and retain Shea.”
Jul 19, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
Logic says they have to match, but the finance department might say otherwise.
Jul 19, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Big, physical, hard-hitting Plymouth product will likely be back in the OHL next season.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
And it all began with Bobby Clarke.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:13 AM EST
Philadelphia’s breaking the bank on this one.
Jul 16, 2012, 5:51 PM EST
Signatures were submitted late. Also, there weren’t enough of them.
Jul 16, 2012, 4:47 PM EST
He was a 38-year-old rookie head coach in his first go-round…what will his second stint bring?
Jul 16, 2012, 3:59 PM EST
Playoff scoring sensation sticks with the Kings.
Jul 16, 2012, 3:29 PM EST
From Czech news outlets Nova and iSport.
Jul 16, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
47-year-old training daily, has hired goalie coach.
Jul 16, 2012, 1:46 PM EST
St. Louis keeps veteran forward, Ottawa adds goaltending depth.
Jul 16, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
According to the same report, Doan’s mutually interested in Pittsburgh.
Jul 16, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
Washington locks up its two-time Norris Trophy nominee.
Jul 16, 2012, 12:13 PM EST
Edmonton adds another piece to its crowded blueline.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
This should get the comments section fired up.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
Which is noteworthy, given the injury occurred three months ago.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
The summer was highlighted by a front office and coaching overhaul.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:44 AM EST
A few minor signings to pass your way…
Jul 16, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
The first in our series looking at 30 teams in 30 days.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
He’s set to return to Sweden in the fall, however.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
What’s Welly doing right now? Probably celebrating his new deal.
Jul 13, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Danish rearguard could compete for a top-four spot next season.
Jul 13, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
The 18-year-old Swedish defenseman was a high riser at the NHL Entry Draft.
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 1
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 34
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 50
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)