Mar 5, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
The bad kind of funk. Not the cool George Clinton/Parliament kind.
Mar 5, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh teammates can’t help but think about No. 87’s potential return.
Mar 5, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Says the guy with five brothers.
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Refuting claims from a Swedish newspaper report.
Mar 5, 2012, 11:41 AM EDT
Sabres netminder had a shutout streak of 155 minutes.
Mar 3, 2012, 10:32 PM EDT
New York and Boston meet for the third time this season, with the B’s looking for their first victory against the Blueshirts.
Mar 2, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
After taking a “ridiculous” penalty against Carolina on Thursday.
Mar 2, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
San Jose bench boss participates for the first time in five days.
Blues’ Hitchcock doesn’t like accusations of coaching dead-puck hockey: “If people bitch about this, then they should bitch about the Olympic team”
Mar 2, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
St. Louis bench boss refutes claims of stifling, suffocating style.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
Another tough break for the 22-year-old power forward.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:34 PM EDT
Solid Western road swing could mean good things for the Flyers goalie.
Mar 2, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Bruins defensemen dropping like flies.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Look no further than Marlies bench boss Dallas Eakins.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:14 PM EDT
Avs scoring sensation was a point-a-game player in February.
Mar 2, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
23-year-old shot-stopper has been brilliant during recent win streak.
Mar 2, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Newly acquired center trying to blend in.
Mar 1, 2012, 6:52 PM EDT
Corey Crawford has been yanked in consecutive contests.
Mar 1, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
Detroit captain sat out Tuesday’s win over Columbus.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
Al Strachan with some harsh words for the ‘Hawks tough guy.
Mar 1, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
And it happened Wednesday night against Buffalo.
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Seems pretty specific already.
Mar 1, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
Dallas forward won’t face additional discipline from the league.
Mar 1, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
He’s one of the most decorated scorers in U.S. Junior national team history.
Mar 1, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Maybe he can hit him Lin the face.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 30
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 8
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (32)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)