May 12, 2012, 2:48 PM EST
“You have every right not to watch just like I have the right to choose to hunt.”
May 11, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
He began his career there in 1999.
May 11, 2012, 3:53 PM EST
He also got through Home Depot without incident.
May 11, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
No hyperbole there.
May 11, 2012, 1:52 PM EST
Rookie could play a key role in trying to keep New York’s season alive.
May 11, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
He’s got a point.
May 11, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
He coaches the Ducks, see. They’re rivals with the Kings, see.
Lombardi on Sutter: “Because he’s a cowboy, us liberal intellects from the Northeast want to label him as stupid”
May 11, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
“Everyone wants to paint him as a farmer, but this guy had a full boat to Princeton.”
May 11, 2012, 11:19 AM EST
“For people to take it out of context is just unbelievable to me.”
May 11, 2012, 10:57 AM EST
Two Hart Trophy nominees top the list
May 10, 2012, 6:07 PM EST
Both were shaken up during the elimination game against Philadelphia.
May 10, 2012, 5:32 PM EST
The former Washington bench boss signs on with the Ducks until 2015.
May 10, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
No. 68′s time in Philly could be brief.
May 10, 2012, 4:17 PM EST
“I absolutely think being here a year will help him.”
May 10, 2012, 3:16 PM EST
Western Conference finals to begin on Sunday, Eastern Conference finals on Monday.
May 10, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
According to a teammate, that is.
May 10, 2012, 2:09 PM EST
Two teams boasting a good number of postseason vets.
May 10, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
The 42-year-old captain will decide his future in the coming weeks.
May 10, 2012, 11:43 AM EST
Will a Stanley Cup sway things further?
May 10, 2012, 10:56 AM EST
He was an instrumental figure behind the only Stanley Cup winner in franchise history.
May 10, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
He’s currently an assistant coach with the New Jersey Devils.
May 9, 2012, 5:51 PM EST
So don’t bother asking.
May 9, 2012, 4:58 PM EST
Alternate captain returns for another season.
May 9, 2012, 4:41 PM EST
After a costly penalty last time out, Caps forward anxious for another opportunity.
May 9, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Phoenix hit it big with Antoine Vermette.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 27
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 84
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (83)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)