Sep 25, 2012, 1:49 PM EST
Bumping fellow Finnish netminder Niklas Backstrom out of the picture.
Sep 25, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
They’ll join Alex Ovechkin and Michal Neuvirth overseas.
Sep 24, 2012, 5:02 PM EST
“Just trying to be realistic,” he said.
Sep 24, 2012, 4:15 PM EST
He’ll join former teammates Eric Perrin and Ramzi Abid in Jyvaskyla. Yes, Jyvaskyla.
Sep 24, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
League adopts five-point plan to improve player safety and injury prevention.
Sep 24, 2012, 2:21 PM EST
Highly illegal, but still a pretty good move.
Sep 24, 2012, 2:13 PM EST
He led the NHL in save percentage in 2007-08. Now he’s fighting for a gig with the Checkers.
Sep 24, 2012, 12:08 PM EST
Know it’s been said before, but try singing “Nikita Nikitin” to the tune of “Hakuna Matata.” Pretty fun.
Sep 24, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
He’ll join former Penguins forward Richard Park in Ambri-Piotta.
Sep 21, 2012, 3:56 PM EST
HC Kladno will be one to watch during the lockout. Assuming you can watch Czech League games.
Sep 21, 2012, 3:34 PM EST
Two sides coming together for the greater good — why can’t this happen with the CBA?
Sep 21, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
Sideshow Bob takes his game to St. Petersburg.
Sep 21, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
Where they’ll play with their brothers, Yanick (Seidenberg) and Nikolai (Goc).
Sep 21, 2012, 10:58 AM EST
The two have known each other since childhood, but that picture was taken last week. (Jokes)
Sep 20, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
Featuring guys like Marc-Andre Fleury, Kris Letang, Alex Burrows and David Perron.
Sep 20, 2012, 4:32 PM EST
A positive development in what’s been a largely negative situation.
Sep 20, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
He’ll join Joe Thornton, Rick Nash, Jason Spezza, Mark Streit and Logan Couture in the National League A.
Sep 20, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Blue Jackets forward rejoins the Russian club of his youth.
Sep 20, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
He also made the “crappiest somersault” list.
Sep 20, 2012, 11:15 AM EST
That’s Douglas Murray, best known as the rumored boyfriend of Elin Nordegren.
Sep 19, 2012, 4:53 PM EST
And so it begins…
Sep 19, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
One word: Oktoberfest.
Sep 19, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
More than 10 scraps in a season? That’s a suspension.
Sep 19, 2012, 1:36 PM EST
“That’s a lotta greenbacks,” said an old-timey newspaper reporter.
Sep 19, 2012, 12:32 PM EST
Overseas signings coming fast and furious now.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)