Oct 28, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
It might be Jaroslav Halak, but it also might be Brian Elliott.
Oct 27, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
We made it through an entire segment without swearing and/or fainting. Huzzah!
Oct 27, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks defenseman knows a thing or two about style.
Oct 27, 2011, 3:58 PM EDT
The big L.A. Kings winger has been demoted to the third line by head coach Terry Murray.
Oct 27, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
The hockey team is off to a great start and the baseball team is one game away from winning the World Series. Similarities, anyone?
Oct 27, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Pittsburgh GM Ray Shero revealed some intriguing details on Sportsnet radio this afternoon.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
Toronto’s backup goalie might’ve shared a little too much with reporters today.
Oct 27, 2011, 12:15 PM EDT
The former Blackhawks great was thrilled to see Chicago’s latest star pull off his patented move.
Oct 26, 2011, 6:51 PM EDT
Turns out it was all the assistant’s fault!
Oct 26, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
The Boston blueliner was a key piece of last spring’s Stanley Cup run. But this fall? Different story.
Oct 26, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
The Kings’ franchise defenseman wants back in the lineup Thursday against Dallas.
Oct 26, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
I’m beginning to think The Bieb watches more hockey than I do.
Oct 26, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
The Panthers hang onto their prized defenseman while the Sens big farewell to their 18-year-old Swede.
Oct 26, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
The hit he laid on Canadiens F Max Pacioretty back in March is still under investigation.
Oct 26, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Vancouver will overreact to this as only Vancouver can.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
The Flyers captain won’t get medical clearance unless he returns from injury wearing eye protection.
Oct 26, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
The idea is that if they score more goals than their opponents, they’ll win more hockey games. Makes sense.
Oct 26, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Allergy sufferers of the world, unite — you can now attend a hockey game without your nasal spray.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
Buffalo’s rugged blueliner got all of Tampa’s captain in this neutral zone collision.
Oct 25, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
No. 27 wants to be enshrined as a member of the team that drafted him third overall in 1991.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
The award given annually to the top NCAA men’s hockey player links three players in tonight’s Sabres-Lightning game.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks have more meetings than a Senate committee.
Oct 25, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Scott Howson took to the interweb to address Blue Jackets fans today.
Oct 25, 2011, 3:06 PM EDT
Chicago’s chief agitator took to Twitter to hype this evening’s affair.
Oct 25, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Today was Bring Your Dog to Work day at the Kettler Iceplex. (Insert canine-related pun here.)
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 1
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 19
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 22
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 15
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 23
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)