Mar 5, 2012, 4:36 PM EST
Chicago captain to miss his eighth straight game.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:08 PM EST
The bad kind of funk. Not the cool George Clinton/Parliament kind.
Mar 5, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Pittsburgh teammates can’t help but think about No. 87′s potential return.
Mar 5, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Says the guy with five brothers.
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
Refuting claims from a Swedish newspaper report.
Mar 5, 2012, 11:41 AM EST
Sabres netminder had a shutout streak of 155 minutes.
Mar 3, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
New York and Boston meet for the third time this season, with the B’s looking for their first victory against the Blueshirts.
Mar 2, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
After taking a “ridiculous” penalty against Carolina on Thursday.
Mar 2, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
San Jose bench boss participates for the first time in five days.
Blues’ Hitchcock doesn’t like accusations of coaching dead-puck hockey: “If people bitch about this, then they should bitch about the Olympic team”
Mar 2, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
St. Louis bench boss refutes claims of stifling, suffocating style.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:55 PM EST
Another tough break for the 22-year-old power forward.
Mar 2, 2012, 2:34 PM EST
Solid Western road swing could mean good things for the Flyers goalie.
Mar 2, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
Bruins defensemen dropping like flies.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
Look no further than Marlies bench boss Dallas Eakins.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:14 PM EST
Avs scoring sensation was a point-a-game player in February.
Mar 2, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
23-year-old shot-stopper has been brilliant during recent win streak.
Mar 2, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
Newly acquired center trying to blend in.
Mar 1, 2012, 6:52 PM EST
Corey Crawford has been yanked in consecutive contests.
Mar 1, 2012, 5:01 PM EST
Detroit captain sat out Tuesday’s win over Columbus.
Mar 1, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
Al Strachan with some harsh words for the ‘Hawks tough guy.
Mar 1, 2012, 3:07 PM EST
And it happened Wednesday night against Buffalo.
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
Seems pretty specific already.
Mar 1, 2012, 1:35 PM EST
Dallas forward won’t face additional discipline from the league.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 5
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 27
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 23
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 29
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 11
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)