Sep 20, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Featuring guys like Marc-Andre Fleury, Kris Letang, Alex Burrows and David Perron.
Sep 20, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
A positive development in what’s been a largely negative situation.
Sep 20, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
He’ll join Joe Thornton, Rick Nash, Jason Spezza, Mark Streit and Logan Couture in the National League A.
Sep 20, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
Blue Jackets forward rejoins the Russian club of his youth.
Sep 20, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
He also made the “crappiest somersault” list.
Sep 20, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
That’s Douglas Murray, best known as the rumored boyfriend of Elin Nordegren.
Sep 19, 2012, 4:53 PM EDT
And so it begins…
Sep 19, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
One word: Oktoberfest.
Sep 19, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
More than 10 scraps in a season? That’s a suspension.
Sep 19, 2012, 1:36 PM EDT
“That’s a lotta greenbacks,” said an old-timey newspaper reporter.
Sep 19, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
Overseas signings coming fast and furious now.
Sep 19, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Does the KHL have a center ice package?
Sep 19, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
He played in the AHL during the last lockout, winning league MVP.
Sep 18, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
He’ll be honored with a t-shirt gun salute.
Sep 18, 2012, 4:03 PM EDT
In all, four University of North Dakota captains will be held out of the team’s season opener next month.
Sep 18, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
Following up on an idea spawned during the 2004-05 lockout.
Sep 18, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
It’s called HockeyAllsvenskan. I suggest you get familiar with it.
Sep 18, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Veteran goalie is close to signing a deal with Dynamo Minsk.
Sep 18, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Meanwhile, Braden “weakest competition” Holtby is off to AHL Hershey.
Sep 17, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT
Off to the land of chocolate and clocks.
Sep 17, 2012, 3:36 PM EDT
He’ll suit up for the Krefeld Pinguine and sport a tremendous logo (pictured).
Sep 17, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Refuting a report that refuted an earlier report.
Sep 17, 2012, 1:38 PM EDT
Which works out great for him, given the circumstances.
Sep 17, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Where he’ll join his former Atlanta Thrashers teammate, Maxim Afinogenov.
Sep 17, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
Pair of Jets waste no time finding work.
- Hurricanes say Jordan Staal broke a bone in his right leg 2
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 25
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)