May 15, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
“It’s our goal to try and work something out.”
May 15, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Noted playoff scorer could score big in free agency, though.
May 15, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
Four individuals that will have a large say in if their teams advance to the Cup Final, or head home for the summer.
May 15, 2015, 11:25 AM EDT
The Coin reverted to the mean last round, but we expect it to coin up for Round 3.
May 14, 2015, 8:24 PM EDT
“I know already in my head that there’s a few places, if I do decide to play, I’d consider going to.”
May 14, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
Which included a lengthy moment of silence.
Chicago’s Panarin: Russia in ‘fighting mood’ to face U.S., wants to ‘teach those college kids a lesson’
May 14, 2015, 6:24 PM EDT
The two nations will meet Saturday in the tournament semifinals.
May 14, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
“This is joining two countries, two jurisdictions, two communities in what is a very strong and important relationship. And I don’t think we could think of a better person who symbolizes that relationship better than Gordie Howe.”
May 14, 2015, 2:06 PM EDT
May 14, 2015, 1:37 PM EDT
Cruising through to the semifinals in the process.
May 14, 2015, 1:12 PM EDT
Which is key, because the Habs (and P.K. Subban) really want him back.
May 14, 2015, 12:36 PM EDT
Scored three unanswered goals to seal the victory.
May 14, 2015, 11:27 AM EDT
Pending UFA looks as though he’s ready to go to market.
May 14, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
Pretty quick recovery.
May 14, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Switzerland jumped out to a 1-0 lead, but the Americans have replied.
May 13, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
Dallas forward has been sidelined since collapsing on the bench in March of 2014.
May 13, 2015, 4:51 PM EDT
“It’s tough to say exactly what the future is going to hold.”
May 13, 2015, 2:41 PM EDT
Sought-after free agent won’t ink an NHL contract… yet.
May 13, 2015, 1:51 PM EDT
“We will hopefully know something then — keeping our fingers crossed.”
May 13, 2015, 12:34 PM EDT
Two of the NHL’s three 40-goal scorers meet in a decisive Game 7.
May 13, 2015, 11:36 AM EDT
Referees Kevin Pollock (No. 33) and Wes McCauley (No. 4), with Pierre Racicot (No. 65) and Derek Amell (No. 75) working the lines.
May 13, 2015, 11:13 AM EDT
If the fan favorite isn’t deemed part of the long-term plan, he could be traded this summer.
May 12, 2015, 4:21 PM EDT
The captain isn’t going anywhere, but the same can’t be said of the 28-year-old goalie.
May 12, 2015, 2:09 PM EDT
North Dakota standout may forgo his senior year.
May 12, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
The Americans finish atop Group B as a result.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)