Oct 26, 2012, 1:03 PM EDT
He wants to play by next weekend.
Oct 26, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
You’re safe for now, Columbus.
Oct 26, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Meaning the Great Lakes Invitational, OHL, AHL and Alumni Games will be toast.
Oct 26, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Thus denying Ovechkin and Kovalchuk a chance to visit Little Odessa.
Oct 25, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
“We’re still working out details,” he explained.
Oct 25, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Throwing away the key is optional. (But recommended.)
Oct 25, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
Tough blow for AHL Hamilton.
Oct 25, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
Which makes sense, given he owns part of the team.
Oct 25, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Boston’s Alexander Khokhlachev and Tampa Bay’s Andrey Vasilevskiy are also set to participate.
Oct 25, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
No falling out or anything — his contract with Kladno expired, and he’s going home to be with his family.
Oct 25, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
Yes, the third division.
Oct 24, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
He’s having a good time in Geneva, apparently.
Columbus introduces Davidson, who has “full authority and autonomy over the competition side” of team
Oct 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
What does that mean for Scott Howson?
Oct 24, 2012, 2:33 PM EDT
Last year’s award went to another hockey man — Carolina Hurricanes owner Peter Karmanos.
Oct 24, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
One strike, you’re out.
Oct 24, 2012, 12:41 PM EDT
On the bright side, he’s talking to the media!
Oct 24, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
But that might not alleviate concerns around Boston.
Oct 24, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Where he’ll join Winnipeg’s Tobias Enstrom.
Oct 23, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Is the Ottawa captain having second thoughts about playing one more year?
Oct 23, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
A large group of NHLers are working out in Texas this week, with the goal of getting into game shape.
Oct 23, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
Pretty sweet combo package, that.
Oct 23, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
He’ll be out 3-6 weeks.
Oct 23, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
Assuming, you know, there’s hockey being played by December.
Oct 23, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
He’ll be suiting up for Tappa Tampere, along with former NHL agitator Ville Nieminen.
Oct 23, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
He’ll be filling the void left by Chris Stewart and Wayne Simmonds on the Crimmitschau Ice Pirates.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 14
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 50
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 38
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)