Nov 19, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
PHT’s morning skate takes a look at Lou Lamoriello keeping some perspective in New Jersey, Phil Kessel battling in Toronto, and a star emerging in Los Angeles.
Nov 18, 2011, 11:23 PM EDT
The Islanders are down to one healthy goaltender and it’s Rick DiPietro. Yes, really.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:18 PM EDT
Another game, another loss. But this time at least the Hurricanes looked like they cared.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
Life will get easier for GM Joe Nieuwendyk with a new owner, but don’t expect any big moves in the near future.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:39 PM EDT
At least Reimer’s back on the ice, right? But Ron Wilson says he’s still 7-10 days away from game action.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Bertuzzi practiced and hopes to be back for tomorrow afternoon’s game in LA. At least there’s improvement….
Nov 18, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Watch Lee Stempniak undress one of the league’s best defensemen…
Nov 18, 2011, 12:23 AM EDT
Some people said that the NHL had passed Ken Hitchcock by. Some people were wrong.
Nov 17, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
Oh Craig Smith, this is embarrassing.
Nov 17, 2011, 10:59 PM EDT
Another win is another win for the Bruins. And another loss is just another loss for the Blue Jackets…
Nov 17, 2011, 10:34 PM EDT
Fight of the year? You’ll have to watch to find out…
Nov 17, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr left tonight’s game after only three shifts with a lower-body injury. The Flyers say he won’t return to tonight’s game.
Nov 17, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Evgeni Nabokov injured his groin in the first period of tonight’s game and will not return. Luckily for the Islanders, depth at the goaltending position isn’t a problem.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:58 PM EDT
Despite rumors to the contrary, Jeff Carter’s agent says that his client has not asked for trade out of Columbus.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:08 AM EDT
So this is the team that’s going to get Sidney Crosby back in the near future? Yeah, that just doesn’t seem right.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
The Bruins have won six straight, the Rangers have won seven straight, and Eastern Conference opponents are still looking for answers.
Nov 15, 2011, 10:53 PM EDT
Want to know what Brendan Shanhan will be looking at tomorrow morning? Check it out here…
Nov 15, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
You make the call: which goal is better? Matt Duchene going through his own legs or Evgeni Malkin going through an opponent’s?
Nov 15, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
Kovalchuk says it’s the doctors’ decision; but he’ll probably be back in the lineup tomorrow night in Buffalo.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien’s best game in a Jets jersey just so happened to be the best game for Winnipeg this season. Coincidence?
Nov 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
From Matthew Hulsizer trying to buy the Blues, to the Blues trying to deal with the “Tampa Bay trap,” to Marcus Kruger trying to be Dave Bolland… this is your daily Morning Skate.
Nov 12, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
Check out Henrik Zetterberg’s sweet saucer pass OVER an Edmonton defenseman.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:23 PM EDT
James Neal’s pair of goals helped propel the Penguins to a 3-1 victory in a battle of conference leaders.
Nov 11, 2011, 10:26 PM EDT
The Rangers are going up the quad and to the gymnasium… because they’re going streaking.
Nov 11, 2011, 9:19 PM EDT
Mike Green returned from an ankle injury tonight in New Jersey. After a little over a period, he left the game with the same ankle injury.
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 8
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 15
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 38
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)