Nov 29, 2011, 7:57 PM EST
Max Pacioretty responds to Brendan Shanahan after receiving his three-game suspension. Yeah, he’s not complete agreement with the Shanahammer.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 25, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
Three more assists for Crosby as the Penguins destroy the Senators 6-3.
Nov 25, 2011, 10:25 PM EST
John Tavares was fined for $2,500 for his slash on Zach Parise on Friday afternoon. Hopefully, Tavares will be able to still pay his bills.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:42 PM EST
Doesn’t matter if a player is old or young, every player is thankful if they get a chance to win the Stanley Cup…
Nov 25, 2011, 8:22 PM EST
Are the Vancouver Canucks the most arrogant and hated team in the league? A few San Jose Sharks were asked… and they wouldn’t disagree with Recchi’s comments.
Nov 25, 2011, 7:53 PM EST
The Ducks lose yet again; this time giving up four third period goals for their 15th loss in 17 games.
Nov 25, 2011, 7:27 PM EST
Less games. Less shots. More difficult?
Nov 24, 2011, 1:02 AM EST
The Bruins are proving they can beat anyone, anywhere during their 10-game winning streak. Oh, and they can win any way you want as well…
Nov 24, 2011, 12:02 AM EST
Apparently Crosby can’t score four points every night. Slacker.
Nov 23, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Andre Deveaux can expect to get a call from Brendan Shanahan first thing tomorrow morning. Here’s why…
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 23, 2011, 9:53 PM EST
Stop us if you’ve heard this before: Jaromir Jagr is out with a lower-body injury…
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
It only took 1:23 until Milan Lucic was asked to drop the gloves. Of course, he obliged.
Nov 22, 2011, 1:07 AM EST
Pete DeBoer was looking to beat the team that fired him last April when brought the Devils to Florida. He’ll have to wait until next time…
Nov 21, 2011, 11:26 PM EST
Skinner scores on a sensational, smooth, spin-o-rama. Poor Kimmo Timonen.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:21 PM EST
Who needs Semin? Struggling Caps win without the Russian winger…
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:26 PM EST
Second shift for Sidney Crosby. First shot. First goal. See the video for yourself…
Nov 21, 2011, 8:19 PM EST
Patrick Kaleta and Ryane Clowe incur the wrath of the mini-Shanahammer. Fines only.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:55 PM EST
Like everyone else in Pittsburgh, Dan Bylsma is excited for Sidney Crosby to return to the ice. But he hopes that his team will just continue to pay with the same dedication that has put the Pens on top of the Eastern Conference.
Nov 20, 2011, 8:07 PM EST
Former Panthers coach Peter DeBoer makes his homecoming on Monday night when he brings the Devils into town. Here’s a shocker: he really wants to win.
Nov 20, 2011, 6:37 PM EST
TJ Oshie was held out of today’s practice and is questionable for Tuesday’s game. At least their winning…
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 30
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 52
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 61
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 33
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 165
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (165)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (62)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (61)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)