Dec 8, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
Check out as Artem Anisimov celebrates a shorthanded goal with his guns blazing…
Dec 8, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
The goaltender’s union is strong in Philadelphia…
Dec 7, 2011, 2:07 AM EST
The Ducks find a way to finally finish a game giving Bruce Boudreau his first win as Anaheim’s head coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EST
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Dec 6, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Despite yet another former player being diagnosed with the same degenerative brain disease, Gary Bettman says that it’s too early to say there’s a link.
Dec 6, 2011, 10:32 PM EST
Shanahan explains why David Booth didn’t receive the Shanaban.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:07 PM EST
The school will retire the nickname and logo by the end of the year.
Dec 4, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
The rumors for realignment are heating up, the issue of full-time enforcers is addressed, and Bruce Boudreau calls out the Flyers for diving.
Dec 4, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Take a look at Matt Moulson’s four goals against the Dallas Stars on Saturday night….
Dec 3, 2011, 11:14 PM EST
The NHL’s latest headshot victim: Nino Niederreiter… but will Mark Fistric be punished?
Dec 3, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
David Perron’s back… and it doesn’t look he’s missed a beat.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:12 AM EST
The Caps fall again in an eventful loss to the Penguins… an eventful game that had nothing to do with Crosby or Ovechkin. When was the last time that happened?
Dec 1, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
There are only a few more days of sanity before the Rangers and Flyers have their world’s invaded by HBO cameras on Monday…
Dec 1, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
What’s the best way to welcome Shane Doan back to Winnipeg? By booing him, of course…
Dec 1, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
It didn’t take much time for John Erskine to make Arron Asham pay for his actions from the last time the Pens/Caps faced off. Check out the video of the fists of fury…
Dec 1, 2011, 8:28 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau stepped in front of reporters for the first time in Anaheim this afternoon. Here’s what he had to say…
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EST
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 30, 2011, 12:01 AM EST
After their long, circus road trip, the Blackhawks looked like a team that had been on the road for almost two weeks.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:22 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones agree that Boudreau needed to go in Washington. Why? Alex Ovechkin.
Nov 29, 2011, 10:03 PM EST
Dale Hunter and Kirk Muller both fall in their first games behind the bench.
Nov 29, 2011, 9:06 PM EST
Want to see Sean Avery punch someone in the face? Want to see Tyler Kennedy punch Avery in the face? Either way, we have you covered…
Nov 29, 2011, 8:50 PM EST
Pierre Turgeon was the recipient of Dale Hunter’s worst moment…. yet still wishes the new Caps coach the best of luck.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)