Dec 30, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Peter Laviolette is going to have a humongous big decision to make by Monday…
Dec 30, 2011, 9:08 PM EST
When is the Capitals’ pipeline of talented Russian forwards going to dry up?
Dec 30, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
Good news it’s not a season-ending injury. Bad news he’s on the shelf for at least a month.
Dec 30, 2011, 7:43 PM EST
Winning is fun. So are contract extensions.
Dec 18, 2011, 9:29 AM EST
Kings continue their freefall with 8-2 loss in Detroit.
Dec 18, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Does Turris understand that there will be more pressure in Canada?
Dec 18, 2011, 7:37 AM EST
Just imagine if the game only lasted 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
Dec 17, 2011, 9:11 PM EST
We ask the readers if Erik Cole deserves a suspension for his hit on Adam Larsson.
Dec 17, 2011, 8:08 PM EST
Doctors checking skill and for internal injures.
Dec 17, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
The ex-Winnipeg Jet says that Selanne “could never do anything wrong in that city.”
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 11, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Don’t look now, but the Blues are one of the top teams in the Western Conference standings…
Dec 11, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Will the Kings be forced to make any changes? Will the Minnesota Wild every be satisfied? Does anyone really know how old Chris Chelios is these days? All this and more in today’s Morning Skate…
Dec 10, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
And the hits just keep on coming for the Flyers on the injury front.
Dec 10, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
Probable concussions can occurs on clean plays as well….
Dec 10, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
Yet another illegal hit. Yet another suspension for Andy Sutton.
Dec 10, 2011, 7:59 PM EST
Panthers take their game outside for practice…. they’ll be ready for the Winter Classic, right?
Dec 10, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
The $51 million man gets his fifth straight start tonight against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Dec 10, 2011, 6:08 PM EST
It’s the standard non-update type of update.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
Lehtonen took the ice for the first time in two weeks…. and it’ll be about two more weeks until he returns to game action.
Dec 9, 2011, 1:46 AM EST
Three-goal comebacks? That’s something the Flyers do, not something that happens to them.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:54 AM EST
Smith-Pelly and Connolly will get a chance to represent their country in Alberta later this month.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
If you have about $2 billion, you too can buy 80% of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
Dec 8, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The Bruins hope that the big defenseman can compete for a roster spot next season.
Dec 8, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
Leino gets a game for his elbow to Matt Read’s head. He’s lucky it was only an “attempted” elbow…
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 12
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 22
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 15
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 72
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 20
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 28
- Video: Fight erupts between Penguins and Capitals inside Pittsburgh’s bench 40
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (74)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)