Feb 20, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Craig Anderson stones Phil Kessel in OT for the save of the night.
Feb 20, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sharks forward Devin Setoguchi goes though the Avalanche defense for the first of his 3 goals Saturday night
Feb 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Saturday evening’s 4 late games.
Feb 20, 2011, 6:20 AM EDT
It seems as though the Islanders are charging announcers for water during broadcasts. No, that’s not a joke.
Feb 20, 2011, 3:54 AM EDT
Patrick Kane and James van Riemsdyk went 1st and 2nd overall in 2007. Even though they’ve both traveled completely different career paths, they both look to be on their way towards filling their potential.
Feb 20, 2011, 1:28 AM EDT
Ryan Suter left Saturday night’s game at the end of the 2nd period with an upper-body injury. Here’s video of the hit that some people in Nashville are taking issue with this evening.
Feb 20, 2011, 12:13 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Saturday night’s first five games.
Feb 19, 2011, 11:12 PM EDT
In Pittsburgh, there were problems with rain that pushed the game from an afternoon start to the evening. In Calgary, the question isn’t rain; but it might be too cold?
Feb 19, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
When the leading goal scorer in the NHL leaves the ice shaken up after a marginal play against the boards, it has a way of getting everyone’s attention pretty quickly.
Feb 19, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
Taylor Hall scored three straight in the 3rd to erase a 3-1 deficit and helped lead Edmonton to their third straight win at Rexall Place while sending the Thrashers deeper into the abyss.
Feb 18, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
There will be plenty of unsung heroes who will play on the fringes of the spotlight on Sunday. We’re talking about the guys who are valuable to their team on a nightly basis; the types of players who fans passionately love, and opponents’ hate to deal with.
Feb 18, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
King Henrik showed off a rather brilliant toe save early in the 1st period to rob Anze Kopitar. Not a bad way to start a night that would end in his 200th career victory.
Feb 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Goal of the Night: Pavel Datsyuk doing what Pavel Datsyuk does.
Feb 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Here are recaps of Thursday’s games, including another win for the Coyotes and another loss for the Thrashers.
Feb 18, 2011, 1:59 AM EDT
Wisniewski was sent to the hospital for observation and will not travel on the Canadiens charter to Calgary. Reports are the Habs defensemen suffered a broken cheekbone.
Feb 18, 2011, 12:08 AM EDT
It only took five and a half seasons, but on Thursday night, the NHL’s goaltending fraternity welcomed their newest member to the 200 win club.
Feb 17, 2011, 11:12 PM EDT
With the Calgary Flames making a push for the playoffs, is Curtis Glencross more valuable as a tradeable asset?
Feb 17, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Authorities have seized a number of counterfeit jerseys making their way to Calgary in anticipation of this weekend’s Heritage Classic.
Feb 17, 2011, 8:08 PM EDT
Even though he’d like to stay in South Beach for the long-haul, Stephen Weiss is still hearing all of the trade rumors.
Feb 17, 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks have announced they have acquired gritty LW Jarkko Ruutu for a 6th round pick in the 2011 Entry Draft.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)