Mar 24, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
The Kings host the San Jose Sharks for a late-night Pacific Division battle.
Mar 23, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Carey Price wins the battle; but loses the war.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Matt Hendricks shows people why he’s allowed to take shootout opportunities for the Washington Capitals.
Mar 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Here are summaries of Tuesday evening’s 4 late games.
Mar 23, 2011, 4:19 AM EST
The Detroit Red Wings will face the best team in the league without four of their best players in the lineup.
Mar 23, 2011, 2:02 AM EST
Days after his illegal hit to Ryan McDonagh and his subsequent suspension, Matt Cooke publicly apologizes and vows to change his ways. But do fans buy it?
Mar 23, 2011, 12:26 AM EST
We take a look around Tuesday evening’s six early games.
Mar 22, 2011, 10:33 PM EST
Justin Williams will miss the rest of the regular season with a dislocated shoulder. The injury takes 3-4 weeks to heal; which would be the end of the 1st round.
Mar 22, 2011, 8:10 PM EST
The Blues were able to part with a player of Erik Johnson’s potential and stature because of the way they felt about Alex Pietrangelo.
Mar 22, 2011, 6:48 PM EST
This year’s version of the New York Rangers is a glimpse into the future — and the future is starting to look pretty bright.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Al Montoya stretches the leg pad to made a desperation save on Erik Cole
Mar 19, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Joni Pitkanen buries the game winner in overtime to send the Caniacs home happy.
Mar 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Recaps of Friday evening’s four games around the NHL
Mar 19, 2011, 5:55 AM EST
Terry Murray apologizes for his comments directed towards Kings fans, saying he “overreacted, probably.”
Mar 19, 2011, 4:56 AM EST
Vernon Fiddler goes through the new NHL procedures for players when suspected of a concussion.
Mar 19, 2011, 1:34 AM EST
Henrik Lundqvist was examined for over an hour after the Rangers 6-3 win over the Habs with a stiff neck.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:39 PM EST
Mark Cuban would still be interested in buying a portion of the Dallas Stars; but only for “a better shot at the rest of the arena.”
Mar 18, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Fewer games are being decided in the shootout this season; has the league’s de-emphasis on shootout victories done the trick?
Mar 18, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
GMs Brian Burke and Doug Armstrong think the NFL lockout could be back for the NHL.
Mar 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
James Reimer stones Carolina captain Eric Staal on a breakaway.
Mar 17, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Sedin twins flip the script as Henrik takes a pass from Daniel for a highlight-worthy goal.
Mar 17, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Recaps for all four games played on Wednesday night.
Mar 17, 2011, 2:59 AM EST
By beating the Colorado Avalanche 4-2 at Rogers Place on Wednesday night, the Canucks became the first team to clinch a spot in the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs.
Mar 17, 2011, 1:36 AM EST
For the second year in a row, the Northwest Division is getting pounded with injuries.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Atlantic Division.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 5
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 27
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 23
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 29
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 11
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)