Mar 24, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
The Kings host the San Jose Sharks for a late-night Pacific Division battle.
Mar 23, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Carey Price wins the battle; but loses the war.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Matt Hendricks shows people why he’s allowed to take shootout opportunities for the Washington Capitals.
Mar 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Tuesday evening’s 4 late games.
Mar 23, 2011, 4:19 AM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings will face the best team in the league without four of their best players in the lineup.
Mar 23, 2011, 2:02 AM EDT
Days after his illegal hit to Ryan McDonagh and his subsequent suspension, Matt Cooke publicly apologizes and vows to change his ways. But do fans buy it?
Mar 23, 2011, 12:26 AM EDT
We take a look around Tuesday evening’s six early games.
Mar 22, 2011, 10:33 PM EDT
Justin Williams will miss the rest of the regular season with a dislocated shoulder. The injury takes 3-4 weeks to heal; which would be the end of the 1st round.
Mar 22, 2011, 8:10 PM EDT
The Blues were able to part with a player of Erik Johnson’s potential and stature because of the way they felt about Alex Pietrangelo.
Mar 22, 2011, 6:48 PM EDT
This year’s version of the New York Rangers is a glimpse into the future — and the future is starting to look pretty bright.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Al Montoya stretches the leg pad to made a desperation save on Erik Cole
Mar 19, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Joni Pitkanen buries the game winner in overtime to send the Caniacs home happy.
Mar 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Recaps of Friday evening’s four games around the NHL
Mar 19, 2011, 5:55 AM EDT
Terry Murray apologizes for his comments directed towards Kings fans, saying he “overreacted, probably.”
Mar 19, 2011, 4:56 AM EDT
Vernon Fiddler goes through the new NHL procedures for players when suspected of a concussion.
Mar 19, 2011, 1:34 AM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist was examined for over an hour after the Rangers 6-3 win over the Habs with a stiff neck.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:39 PM EDT
Mark Cuban would still be interested in buying a portion of the Dallas Stars; but only for “a better shot at the rest of the arena.”
Mar 18, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Fewer games are being decided in the shootout this season; has the league’s de-emphasis on shootout victories done the trick?
Mar 18, 2011, 8:18 PM EDT
GMs Brian Burke and Doug Armstrong think the NFL lockout could be back for the NHL.
Mar 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
James Reimer stones Carolina captain Eric Staal on a breakaway.
Mar 17, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sedin twins flip the script as Henrik takes a pass from Daniel for a highlight-worthy goal.
Mar 17, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Recaps for all four games played on Wednesday night.
Mar 17, 2011, 2:59 AM EDT
By beating the Colorado Avalanche 4-2 at Rogers Place on Wednesday night, the Canucks became the first team to clinch a spot in the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs.
Mar 17, 2011, 1:36 AM EDT
For the second year in a row, the Northwest Division is getting pounded with injuries.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Atlantic Division.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 0
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 7
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 78
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (80)