Apr 5, 2011, 7:25 PM EST
With the ballots in the voters hands, who are some of the forwards who deserve recognition for this year’s Selke Trophy?
Apr 2, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Mathieu Garon goes post to post to stone Marian Hossa in overtime. At least he temporarily saved the game.
Apr 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
A beautiful give-and-go odd-man rush gives Alex Tanguay an easy finish and makes Jaroslav Halak look foolish.
Apr 2, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Blackhawks and Flames both grab two points in the standings; Coyotes only manage a single point against the struggling Avalanche.
Apr 2, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Here’s the summary of the only game in the Eastern Conference on Friday night.
New York hockey writers will not vote for year-end awards in protest of blogger’s revoked credentials
Apr 2, 2011, 1:35 AM EST
The New York Rangers chapter of the Professional Hockey Writers Association (PHWA) announced that they will abstain from voting in the year-end awards as a form of protest for the Islanders revoking Chris Botta’s credentials earlier this season.
Apr 1, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
Despite a lackluster performance, the Blackhawks escape Columbus with a valuable two-point victory.
Apr 1, 2011, 9:12 PM EST
Phoenix looks to solidify their playoff position against the lowly Colorado Avalanche. Can the Avs play the spoiler role?
Apr 1, 2011, 6:54 PM EST
With Chris Pronger out for the rest of the regular season, Flyers’ head coach Peter Laviolette has been leaning on Andrej Meszaros to fill the void.
Mar 31, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Jhonas Enroth make a huge save at the beginning of the 3rd period on Derek Stepan to help preserve the 1-0 win for the Sabres.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Michael Cammalleri makes about 17 moves on Cam Ward before finally burying the puck behind the Carolina netminder.
Mar 31, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Here are summaries of Wednesday’s two games in the West and what it meant for the playoff picture.
Mar 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Here are summaries of the three games in the Eastern Conference on Wednesday night and what it meant for the playoff picture.
Mar 31, 2011, 3:19 AM EST
The Ducks received the benefit of the doubt as a controversial no-goal went their way. The win helped the Ducks solidify their playoff spot while dealing a near-death blow to the Flames post-season chances. But should the goal have counted?
Mar 31, 2011, 2:06 AM EST
The City of Glendale as investors for half of the $100 million worth of bonds needed to be sold for the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes.
Mar 30, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Chicago’s Joel Quenneville says that Patrick Sharp is showing some serious signs of progress and he’s been able to kick-up his conditioning on his road to recovery.
Mar 30, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
Brian Burke tells media that Ron Wilson’s job is safe for next season– whether the Leafs make the playoffs or not.
Mar 30, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
From the infusion of money dedicated to the team to the cultural shift for the fans and players, life has been good for the Buffalo Sabres over the last month.
Mar 25, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Sergei Bobrovsky calmly discards a Tyler Kennedy breakaway three minutes into Thursday’s Flyers/Pens game.
Mar 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Ryan Suter scores a beautiful goal—into the wrong goal.
Mar 25, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Here are summaries of all nine games on an action packed Thursday night in the NHL.
Mar 25, 2011, 2:54 AM EST
Rick Nash and R.J. Umberger held a player’s only, closed-door meeting after their shutout loss to the Phoenix Coyotes. It may not be enough to salvage this season, but can it help the Blue Jackets next season?
Mar 25, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
Jonas Hiller struggled in his first game back from his vertigo-like symptoms. Between Hiller, Ray Emery, and Dan Ellis, where do the Ducks go from here with their goaltending situation?
Mar 24, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
In their first meeting since the Chara/Pacioretty incident, the Boston Bruins hammered the Montreal Canadiens to take a stranglehold on the Northeast Division.
Mar 24, 2011, 9:55 PM EST
Despite the Blackhawks being in the middle of a tight playoff race, Stan Bowman and the Hawks are looking to lock-up Corey Crawford to long-term deal.
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 45
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 27
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 76
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 20
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 29
- Video: Fight erupts between Penguins and Capitals inside Pittsburgh’s bench 40
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (76)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)