Jan 24, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
If he only could have stopped that 3rd period shot from Daniel Alfredsson…
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
A play-by-play man goes off on a blogger (in defense of John Tavares) and many more links in today’s Morning Skate.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
It’s now the fourth longest home winning streak in NHL history
Jan 21, 2012, 10:07 PM EST
Were the Rangers partially to blame for this hit?
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EST
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
They’ll need to if they want to keep him around Newark next season.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
But is it too little too late?
Jan 21, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
Cory Schneider is only 184 wins behind…
Jan 21, 2012, 6:18 PM EST
There are some fans in Buffalo that may have some stronger words.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
Same problems, different day.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:33 AM EST
Torts wasn’t pleased…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Because feeding 100,000 people hockey is never easy.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 17, 2012, 8:29 PM EST
Note to Orlov and Kundratek: it’s time to step up…
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EST
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EST
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EST
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 21
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 2
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)