Jan 24, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
If he only could have stopped that 3rd period shot from Daniel Alfredsson…
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
A play-by-play man goes off on a blogger (in defense of John Tavares) and many more links in today’s Morning Skate.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
It’s now the fourth longest home winning streak in NHL history
Jan 21, 2012, 10:07 PM EST
Were the Rangers partially to blame for this hit?
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EST
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
They’ll need to if they want to keep him around Newark next season.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
But is it too little too late?
Jan 21, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
Cory Schneider is only 184 wins behind…
Jan 21, 2012, 6:18 PM EST
There are some fans in Buffalo that may have some stronger words.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
Same problems, different day.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:33 AM EST
Torts wasn’t pleased…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Because feeding 100,000 people hockey is never easy.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 17, 2012, 8:29 PM EST
Note to Orlov and Kundratek: it’s time to step up…
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EST
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EST
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EST
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8