Archives › Matt Reitz
Jan 24, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If he only could have stopped that 3rd period shot from Daniel Alfredsson…
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A play-by-play man goes off on a blogger (in defense of John Tavares) and many more links in today’s Morning Skate.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
It’s now the fourth longest home winning streak in NHL history
Jan 21, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Were the Rangers partially to blame for this hit?
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
They’ll need to if they want to keep him around Newark next season.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
But is it too little too late?
Jan 21, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
Cory Schneider is only 184 wins behind…
Jan 21, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
There are some fans in Buffalo that may have some stronger words.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:33 AM EDT
Torts wasn’t pleased…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Because feeding 100,000 people hockey is never easy.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 17, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
Note to Orlov and Kundratek: it’s time to step up…
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EDT
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 1
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 12
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 2
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 53
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 5
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 20
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 22
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 65
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- Play Video: Highlights: Penguins crush Senators to move on
- Play Video: Neil hits Murray below the belt
- Play Video: Morrow's goal up for review in Game 5
- Play Video: Phantom penalty called on Crosby
- Play Video: I was there: Bruins stun Maple Leafs in Game 7
- Play Video: Top-seeded Blackhawks on brink of elimination