Jan 24, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If he only could have stopped that 3rd period shot from Daniel Alfredsson…
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A play-by-play man goes off on a blogger (in defense of John Tavares) and many more links in today’s Morning Skate.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
It’s now the fourth longest home winning streak in NHL history
Jan 21, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Were the Rangers partially to blame for this hit?
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
They’ll need to if they want to keep him around Newark next season.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
But is it too little too late?
Jan 21, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
Cory Schneider is only 184 wins behind…
Jan 21, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
There are some fans in Buffalo that may have some stronger words.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:33 AM EDT
Torts wasn’t pleased…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Because feeding 100,000 people hockey is never easy.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 17, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
Note to Orlov and Kundratek: it’s time to step up…
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EDT
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 19
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)