Jan 24, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
If he only could have stopped that 3rd period shot from Daniel Alfredsson…
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
A play-by-play man goes off on a blogger (in defense of John Tavares) and many more links in today’s Morning Skate.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
It’s now the fourth longest home winning streak in NHL history
Jan 21, 2012, 10:07 PM EST
Were the Rangers partially to blame for this hit?
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EST
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
They’ll need to if they want to keep him around Newark next season.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
But is it too little too late?
Jan 21, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
Cory Schneider is only 184 wins behind…
Jan 21, 2012, 6:18 PM EST
There are some fans in Buffalo that may have some stronger words.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
Same problems, different day.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:33 AM EST
Torts wasn’t pleased…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Because feeding 100,000 people hockey is never easy.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 17, 2012, 8:29 PM EST
Note to Orlov and Kundratek: it’s time to step up…
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EST
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EST
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EST
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EST
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EST
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (149)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)