Jan 24, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If he only could have stopped that 3rd period shot from Daniel Alfredsson…
Jan 22, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A play-by-play man goes off on a blogger (in defense of John Tavares) and many more links in today’s Morning Skate.
Jan 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
It’s now the fourth longest home winning streak in NHL history
Jan 21, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Were the Rangers partially to blame for this hit?
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
They’ll need to if they want to keep him around Newark next season.
Jan 21, 2012, 8:22 PM EDT
But is it too little too late?
Jan 21, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
Cory Schneider is only 184 wins behind…
Jan 21, 2012, 6:18 PM EDT
There are some fans in Buffalo that may have some stronger words.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:33 AM EDT
Torts wasn’t pleased…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Because feeding 100,000 people hockey is never easy.
Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
The Blues are hot. Mike and Keith explain why…
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 17, 2012, 8:29 PM EDT
Note to Orlov and Kundratek: it’s time to step up…
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
Pretty simple: take a look at the hit and let us know how many games he should expect.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Dineen could have just said, “what have you done for me lately?”
Jan 14, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Taking a puck to the throat might not be the best way to celebrate a career year for Wheeler.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:42 PM EDT
Nasty streak? Check. Consistency? We’ll see…
Jan 14, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
The Red Wings tie a franchise record with yet another win at home. Doc and Eddie break it down.
Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
With a pair of goals and the game-winner in OT, the man earned a little bit of face time.
Jan 8, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
Is there such thing as a minor groin injury?
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 8
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 8
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 41
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 49
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 19
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (49)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)