Nov 30, 2010, 4:57 PM EDT
If the Sharks want to have some fun, they’ll wear their black third jerseys just in case they end up playing tonight’s game. That is if it even gets played thanks to a power outage.
Nov 30, 2010, 4:34 PM EDT
Roster choices await the Flyers now with Michael Leighton on his way back after back surgery.
Nov 30, 2010, 2:44 PM EDT
After missing 112 of the Wild’s last 113 games due to concussion problems, Pierre-Marc Bouchard is set to return to action.
Nov 30, 2010, 2:17 PM EDT
If you haven’t lost your faith in humanity yet, this story might just be the one that does it.
Nov 30, 2010, 1:57 PM EDT
The Blackhawks lose one of their top scorers thanks to a collision with a teammate in practice. D’oh!
Nov 30, 2010, 1:16 PM EDT
Leafs president and CEO is calling it quits at the end of 2011.
Nov 30, 2010, 12:59 PM EDT
The Capitals make a move to shore up their defense and part ways with a frustrating potential star to do so.
Nov 30, 2010, 11:39 AM EDT
The Sabres are denying a report this morning saying the team is on the verge of being sold.
Nov 30, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
A flash of the glove, a look to the heavens… Jonas Hiller’s stop on Anze Kopitar is a thing of beauty.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
A playoff rematch and an old rivalry renewed sets the tone for the night’s action in the NHL.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think the goal of the night would come out of the most boring game of the night, did you?
Nov 30, 2010, 1:35 AM EDT
Hop on the Zamboni for tonight’s wrap up around the league.
Nov 29, 2010, 11:47 PM EDT
It’s your weekly update as to who the latest leaders are in All-Star Game voting and it’s not surprising that Steve Stamkos’ vote total is on the rise.
Nov 29, 2010, 9:40 PM EDT
It wouldn’t be a Penguins-Rangers game without a little controversy, right? Of course it centers around Sidney Crosby.
Nov 29, 2010, 7:35 PM EDT
With the Bruins needing to make salary cap space for the comebacks of Marc Savard and Marco Sturm, the first domino to fall came tonight with Matt Hunwick on his way to Colorado.
Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
Here’s tonight’s starters in goal in the three 5pm starts in the NHL.
Nov 28, 2010, 2:57 PM EDT
Why is Sunday our favorite day for hockey discussion? Larry Brooks of the New York Post gives us something to talk about.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:32 PM EDT
It’s Sunday, you’re driving or flying back home after going to Grandma’s house for Thanksgiving weekend and you want just a little bit of hockey to keep you going. Three games should do the trick.
Nov 28, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Could the Sabres be the next NHL team to see a new owner? Someone get Jim Balsillie on the phone.
Nov 28, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Innovation can pay off in the NHL and San Jose’s Dany Heatley gets creative to score against Edmonton.
Nov 28, 2010, 9:25 AM EDT
The Flames had a hard enough time stopping Sidney Crosby yesterday, but Miikka Kiprusoff was able to stop him once in high profile fashion.
Nov 28, 2010, 4:23 AM EDT
Time to hop on the Zamboni and take a look at how things went down across the NHL tonight.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:17 AM EDT
The Avalanche have dealt with plenty of injuries so far this year, but losing Chris Stewart tonight might be the biggest blow yet.
Nov 27, 2010, 10:04 PM EDT
In what’s been a frustrating recovery from a back infection, Joffrey Lupul is on the verge of returning to the Ducks lineup.
Nov 26, 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
The streak is over for the Islanders and now the focus turns to just how ugly the Devils season really is.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 16
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 22
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 88
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 70
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 167
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (167)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (88)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)