Nov 30, 2010, 4:57 PM EST
If the Sharks want to have some fun, they’ll wear their black third jerseys just in case they end up playing tonight’s game. That is if it even gets played thanks to a power outage.
Nov 30, 2010, 4:34 PM EST
Roster choices await the Flyers now with Michael Leighton on his way back after back surgery.
Nov 30, 2010, 2:44 PM EST
After missing 112 of the Wild’s last 113 games due to concussion problems, Pierre-Marc Bouchard is set to return to action.
Nov 30, 2010, 2:17 PM EST
If you haven’t lost your faith in humanity yet, this story might just be the one that does it.
Nov 30, 2010, 1:57 PM EST
The Blackhawks lose one of their top scorers thanks to a collision with a teammate in practice. D’oh!
Nov 30, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
Leafs president and CEO is calling it quits at the end of 2011.
Nov 30, 2010, 12:59 PM EST
The Capitals make a move to shore up their defense and part ways with a frustrating potential star to do so.
Nov 30, 2010, 11:39 AM EST
The Sabres are denying a report this morning saying the team is on the verge of being sold.
Nov 30, 2010, 10:15 AM EST
A flash of the glove, a look to the heavens… Jonas Hiller’s stop on Anze Kopitar is a thing of beauty.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:30 AM EST
A playoff rematch and an old rivalry renewed sets the tone for the night’s action in the NHL.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Bet you didn’t think the goal of the night would come out of the most boring game of the night, did you?
Nov 30, 2010, 1:35 AM EST
Hop on the Zamboni for tonight’s wrap up around the league.
Nov 29, 2010, 11:47 PM EST
It’s your weekly update as to who the latest leaders are in All-Star Game voting and it’s not surprising that Steve Stamkos’ vote total is on the rise.
Nov 29, 2010, 9:40 PM EST
It wouldn’t be a Penguins-Rangers game without a little controversy, right? Of course it centers around Sidney Crosby.
Nov 29, 2010, 7:35 PM EST
With the Bruins needing to make salary cap space for the comebacks of Marc Savard and Marco Sturm, the first domino to fall came tonight with Matt Hunwick on his way to Colorado.
Nov 28, 2010, 5:22 PM EST
Here’s tonight’s starters in goal in the three 5pm starts in the NHL.
Nov 28, 2010, 2:57 PM EST
Why is Sunday our favorite day for hockey discussion? Larry Brooks of the New York Post gives us something to talk about.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
It’s Sunday, you’re driving or flying back home after going to Grandma’s house for Thanksgiving weekend and you want just a little bit of hockey to keep you going. Three games should do the trick.
Nov 28, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Could the Sabres be the next NHL team to see a new owner? Someone get Jim Balsillie on the phone.
Nov 28, 2010, 10:15 AM EST
Innovation can pay off in the NHL and San Jose’s Dany Heatley gets creative to score against Edmonton.
Nov 28, 2010, 9:25 AM EST
The Flames had a hard enough time stopping Sidney Crosby yesterday, but Miikka Kiprusoff was able to stop him once in high profile fashion.
Nov 28, 2010, 4:23 AM EST
Time to hop on the Zamboni and take a look at how things went down across the NHL tonight.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:17 AM EST
The Avalanche have dealt with plenty of injuries so far this year, but losing Chris Stewart tonight might be the biggest blow yet.
Nov 27, 2010, 10:04 PM EST
In what’s been a frustrating recovery from a back infection, Joffrey Lupul is on the verge of returning to the Ducks lineup.
Nov 26, 2010, 4:23 PM EST
The streak is over for the Islanders and now the focus turns to just how ugly the Devils season really is.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)