Dec 18, 2010, 4:22 PM EST
In the Flyers first game without Chris Pronger it appears their dedication to stifling defense is as strong as ever.
Dec 18, 2010, 2:18 PM EST
The goalies playing in the 2011 Winter Classic get into the retro spirit with the masks they’ll be wearing for the New Years Day game.
Dec 18, 2010, 12:19 PM EST
With one game this afternoon, here’s who is in net for the Rangers and Flyers.
Dec 18, 2010, 11:54 AM EST
Rick DiPietro is hurting. Please, hold back on your surprise at this revelation.
Dec 18, 2010, 11:22 AM EST
In news that won’t likely keep a smile on many fans faces, the NHLPA has elected Donald Fehr to be their new executive director.
Dec 18, 2010, 10:45 AM EST
Matt Duchene is quickly becoming the man in Denver thanks to scoring big goals like this one against Ottawa to win it in overtime.
Dec 18, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Saturday night (and afternoon) were made for hockey and with a big matinee game to kick it off, it’s shaping up to be a great one.
Dec 18, 2010, 9:15 AM EST
It’s a shame the Devils can’t win the games where Brodeur makes ridiculous saves like this one on Colin Wilson of Nashville.
Dec 18, 2010, 1:00 AM EST
A rock star is being born in Denver while Chicago gets a win on the night they honor a former captain… A guy who currently works for their opponent in Detroit.
Dec 18, 2010, 12:35 AM EST
The Blackhawks honored former captain Chris Chelios tonight. Making things awkward is how Chelios is an executive with the Red Wings now. This went as well as you’d expect.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EST
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 17, 2010, 9:24 PM EST
It’s one thing when you hear the hometown announcer get on a guy from the opposing team, it’s another when it’s a guy that used to play against him though.
Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EST
Remember those ads for Christmas albums featuring the holiday hits awkwardly posed on a set? The Sharks are feeling nostalgic for that kind of action.
Dec 17, 2010, 7:11 PM EST
Leafs starting goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere is out again with a groin injury. Yes, again.
Dec 17, 2010, 12:38 PM EST
The Flyers short term success just got a lot harder without defensive leader Chris Pronger.
Dec 16, 2010, 6:22 PM EST
The joys of being on the road far from your farm team. When a goalie gets sick, you get desperate and you also get to make one guy’s life dream come true for a night.
Dec 16, 2010, 6:04 PM EST
Who wants some hockey? You do of course. Here’s tonight’s schedule.
Dec 16, 2010, 5:56 PM EST
Dallas gets starting goalie Kari Lehtonen back into their lineup tonight.
Dec 16, 2010, 4:47 PM EST
The kerfuffle the Tampa Bay Lightning had over Oilers forward Linus Omark’s shootout goal can finally be put to rest.
Dec 16, 2010, 3:50 PM EST
Patrick Kane’s return to the Chicago lineup is on hold thanks to aggravating his injured ankle.
Dec 16, 2010, 2:59 PM EST
Videos of four hat tricks last night? You better believe it.
Dec 16, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
They’ve officially announced the rosters for the alumni game and now we can officially get really excited about this.
Dec 16, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Dion Phaneuf’s return to Calgary tonight figures to be an emotional one for the Leafs captain.
Dec 16, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
Remember the kind of stuff we’re accustomed to seeing from Martin Brodeur? Well, you’re about to see more of it.
Dec 16, 2010, 9:45 AM EST
The Rangers will have to make do without Ryan Callahan for up to six weeks with a broken left hand.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)