Jan 9, 2011, 4:50 PM EST
Tom Kostopolous had his day with the Wheel of Justice and came out with a six-game suspension for hitting Detroit defenseman Brad Stuart from the blindside, breaking his jaw. Was it judged wrongly though?
Jan 9, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
Columbus has a superstar in Rick Nash and Jackets coach Scott Arniel thinks he isn’t getting treated the way other stars are treated. Cynicism on line one, Columbus.
Jan 9, 2011, 1:26 PM EST
There’s one afternoon tilt – so who’s starting? We’ve got the news.
Jan 9, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
Yesterday, James shocked and amazed you with his selections for who should win the NHL awards at the halfway point. Today, Joe Yerdon gets to lay the truth as he sees it down.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin shows us once again that he can do amazing things on the ice with his eventual game-winning goal.
Jan 9, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
What’s happening on this Sunday around the NHL? Let us break it all down for you around the rink.
Jan 9, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Jimmy Howard showed last night that he can give Daniel Sedin a reason to shake his head in amazement.
Jan 9, 2011, 3:18 AM EST
The Los Angeles Kings took care of one potential off-season headache tonight by locking up defenseman Jack Johnson to a seven-year extension. Next up: Drew Doughty.
Jan 9, 2011, 2:32 AM EST
The Red Wings get a gut check win in Vancouver. That and more you can see when you hop on the Zamboni tonight.
Jan 9, 2011, 12:03 AM EST
The injury bug revisits the Red Wings with a vengeance now that Chris Osgood is off to see a specialist about his groin injury.
Jan 8, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
It’s like a horror show that Bruins fans don’t want to watch anymore as the Canadiens come back from being down 2-0 in the third to win in overtime.
Jan 8, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
Matt Hunwick was seen to be the puck moving defenseman the Avalanche were missing out on. As it turns out, Avs fans are hoping he can lock down a spot on the bench.
Jan 8, 2011, 8:11 PM EST
Joel Quenneville finds out who he’ll be coaching against at the All-Star Game in Raleigh in a few weeks.
Jan 8, 2011, 7:06 PM EST
Wondering who’s getting the nod for tonight’s games from 8 p.m. and after? We’ve got your hookup.
Jan 7, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
If you think having the team you beat in the title game be your opponent on banner raising night is a bit cheeky, wait til you see what the Hershey Bears are doing to irk their past opponents.
Jan 7, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
Rangers rookie Ryan McDonagh makes his debut for the Rangers tonight, their sixth rookie to take the ice this season.
Jan 7, 2011, 4:04 PM EST
Looking for another reason why hockey players are tougher than normal people? Read on to hear about how long Josh Gorges’ knee has been injured.
Jan 7, 2011, 1:18 PM EST
With Jamie Langenbrunner now off to Dallas, is this the first of many deals we see from the Devils before the trade deadline? Let’s speculate the heck out of this.
Jan 7, 2011, 10:40 AM EST
Disgruntled New Jersey captain Jamie Langenbrunner is being traded to a team he’s rather familiar with already in Dallas.
Jan 7, 2011, 10:25 AM EST
Haven’t heard or seen much about Tuukka Rask lately? Don’t worry, his save on Martin Havlat will leave you talking for the rest of the day.
Jan 7, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
Sean Avery’s return to Dallas highlights the night’s schedule around the league.
Jan 7, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
I think we could all live pretty peacefully if all the highlight reel goals in the world we could see happen in the shootout. It’s the part of the game that was meant to have innovation and creativity.While some goalies throw a fit over seeing creativity brought to the forefront, Mikhail Grabovsky doesn’t think much…
Jan 7, 2011, 3:06 AM EST
What can we see from the Zamboni tonight? A couple shutouts, a near-collapse from the Leafs, and the continued struggles of the Kings. Hop on board.
Jan 6, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
Sidney Crosby will be sidelined for up to a week with a mild concussion. If you think there’ll be a mild panic in Pittsburgh, you’d be right.
Jan 6, 2011, 9:55 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin got a cortisone shot for an injury that may or may not have been nagging him for a while. Is that the source of his goal scoring problems?
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 3
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 6
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 35
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)