Mar 28, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
With only two games tonight, the Race for the Playoffs comes into focus out west once again, this time centering on the perilous playoff push for the Chicago Blackhawks.
Mar 28, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury showed the Florida Panthers and Michal Repik why he’s been the reason the Penguins continue to keep winning.
Mar 28, 2011, 1:35 AM EDT
A light Sunday night means the Zamboni ride is short. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
The 2011 Frozen Four field is set for St. Paul and there’s a very strong midwestern feel to it.
Mar 27, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
The Bruins became the fourth team to lock up a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference by taking out Philadelphia 2-1. They’ve also helped put the Flyers into a more precarious position.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Vancouver’s defensive depth will be tested out once again as Dan Hamhuis suffered his second concussion of the season
Mar 27, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
Los Angeles will be without Anze Kopitar for the rest of the regular season and most of the playoffs with a broken ankle. How will they try to win without their top player? We’ll try and figure it out.
Mar 27, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
Cam Atkinson has won a National Championship at Boston College and now he’ll try to help bring respectability to Columbus.
Mar 27, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Martin St. Louis’ sudden snipe was goal of the night-worthy in its sneakiness.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:12 AM EDT
Edmonton doesn’t have much to be proud of this year, but Devan Dubnyk’s save on Olli Jokinen is a season highlight worthy-play.
Mar 27, 2011, 2:40 AM EDT
With 12 games today, there was lots of action to sum up. We’ve got it all for you including big wins for San Jose, Nashville, and Calgary.
Mar 27, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
Corey Perry’s two goals gave Anaheim the win and vaulted Perry into the NHL goal scoring lead. MVP chants in SoCal? Why not, they’d be earned.
Mar 26, 2011, 10:39 PM EDT
Jimmy Howard left tonight’s game with an upper body injury. How hard do you think coach Mike Babcock is sweating now?
Mar 26, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
If you were looking forward to seeing the Capitals and Rangers play in Russia next season, dream on.
Mar 26, 2011, 8:25 PM EDT
Buffalo will have to make do without key defenseman Jordan Leopold for at least the rest of the regular season with a broken hand.
Mar 26, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
The Kings playoff chances may have taken a brutal hit as Anze Kopitar left today’s game with an ugly lower body injury.
Mar 26, 2011, 6:16 PM EDT
It’s shaping up that Zach Parise will rejoin the Devils lineup on Wednesday night against the Islanders.
Mar 26, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist is helping to make sure the Rangers’ lack of offense won’t keep them out of the playoffs.
Mar 26, 2011, 3:27 PM EDT
With 12 games in the league tonight, the Western Conference shuffle rolls on tonight with a pair of key tilts mixed in the schedule.
Mar 26, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
There’s 12 games in the NHL tonight, but we’ll be keeping a close eye on the ones with implications on the playoffs, but the Eastern Conference takes focus today in our “Race for the Playoffs.”
Mar 26, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
Two afternoon games mean four starting goalies. We’ve got your starters.
Mar 26, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Craig Anderson is showing some of the skills that helped make him a Vezina Trophy finalist last year. Brooks Laich got a taste of it last night.
Mar 26, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Vancouver’s Alexandre Bolduc shows us the perfect way to score on the backhand by victimizing Atlanta’s Chris Mason.
Mar 26, 2011, 3:30 AM EDT
The Devils may have seen the end of their shot at the playoffs while Buffalo and Carolina continue their battle for eighth place.
Mar 26, 2011, 12:48 AM EDT
With a 4-2 loss to Buffalo, the Panthers were officially eliminated from the playoffs for the 10th straight season. They’re the first team to do that that hasn’t been relocated. Ominous much?
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)