Mar 28, 2011, 12:02 AM EDT
The 2011 Frozen Four field is set for St. Paul and there’s a very strong midwestern feel to it.
Mar 27, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
The Bruins became the fourth team to lock up a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference by taking out Philadelphia 2-1. They’ve also helped put the Flyers into a more precarious position.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Vancouver’s defensive depth will be tested out once again as Dan Hamhuis suffered his second concussion of the season
Mar 27, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
Los Angeles will be without Anze Kopitar for the rest of the regular season and most of the playoffs with a broken ankle. How will they try to win without their top player? We’ll try and figure it out.
Mar 27, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
Cam Atkinson has won a National Championship at Boston College and now he’ll try to help bring respectability to Columbus.
Mar 27, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Martin St. Louis’ sudden snipe was goal of the night-worthy in its sneakiness.
Mar 27, 2011, 10:12 AM EDT
Edmonton doesn’t have much to be proud of this year, but Devan Dubnyk’s save on Olli Jokinen is a season highlight worthy-play.
Mar 27, 2011, 2:40 AM EDT
With 12 games today, there was lots of action to sum up. We’ve got it all for you including big wins for San Jose, Nashville, and Calgary.
Mar 27, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
Corey Perry’s two goals gave Anaheim the win and vaulted Perry into the NHL goal scoring lead. MVP chants in SoCal? Why not, they’d be earned.
Mar 26, 2011, 10:39 PM EDT
Jimmy Howard left tonight’s game with an upper body injury. How hard do you think coach Mike Babcock is sweating now?
Mar 26, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
If you were looking forward to seeing the Capitals and Rangers play in Russia next season, dream on.
Mar 26, 2011, 8:25 PM EDT
Buffalo will have to make do without key defenseman Jordan Leopold for at least the rest of the regular season with a broken hand.
Mar 26, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
The Kings playoff chances may have taken a brutal hit as Anze Kopitar left today’s game with an ugly lower body injury.
Mar 26, 2011, 6:16 PM EDT
It’s shaping up that Zach Parise will rejoin the Devils lineup on Wednesday night against the Islanders.
Mar 26, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Henrik Lundqvist is helping to make sure the Rangers’ lack of offense won’t keep them out of the playoffs.
Mar 26, 2011, 3:27 PM EDT
With 12 games in the league tonight, the Western Conference shuffle rolls on tonight with a pair of key tilts mixed in the schedule.
Mar 26, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
There’s 12 games in the NHL tonight, but we’ll be keeping a close eye on the ones with implications on the playoffs, but the Eastern Conference takes focus today in our “Race for the Playoffs.”
Mar 26, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
Two afternoon games mean four starting goalies. We’ve got your starters.
Mar 26, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Craig Anderson is showing some of the skills that helped make him a Vezina Trophy finalist last year. Brooks Laich got a taste of it last night.
Mar 26, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Vancouver’s Alexandre Bolduc shows us the perfect way to score on the backhand by victimizing Atlanta’s Chris Mason.
Mar 26, 2011, 3:30 AM EDT
The Devils may have seen the end of their shot at the playoffs while Buffalo and Carolina continue their battle for eighth place.
Mar 26, 2011, 12:48 AM EDT
With a 4-2 loss to Buffalo, the Panthers were officially eliminated from the playoffs for the 10th straight season. They’re the first team to do that that hasn’t been relocated. Ominous much?
Mar 25, 2011, 11:48 PM EDT
In a most stunning turn of events, lowly Ottawa shutout the front-running Capitals 2-0. Maybe Washington can’t do without Alexander Ovechkin.
Mar 25, 2011, 10:26 PM EDT
Following in the footsteps of Steve Yzerman and Cam Neely, Joe Sakic takes a front office job with the Colorado Avalanche.
Mar 25, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
The much maligned enforcer Trevor Gillies is set to return on Saturday… But should he even suit up again this year?
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 9
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 14
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 56
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)