Archives › Jason Brough
Apr 8, 2012, 1:02 AM EDT
San Jose will meet St. Louis and Los Angeles will take on Vancouver.
Apr 6, 2012, 6:54 PM EDT
The public broadcaster’s budget is being slashed 10 percent.
Apr 6, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
MacIntyre is good at beating people up.
Apr 6, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
Apr 6, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
Washington could have a rookie in goal for the playoffs.
Apr 6, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
“I just don’t feel comfortable that tomorrow is the right day to get back into it.”
Apr 6, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Even though their arena seats just 15,004.
Apr 6, 2012, 1:12 PM EDT
Most he could’ve received is a minor penalty.
Apr 6, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Fingers crossed, Blue Jackets fans.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
He called it “the most unintentional thing I think I’ve ever done.”
Apr 5, 2012, 5:25 PM EDT
We wrote about this yesterday, but watching videos is easier than reading.
Apr 5, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
Coach Todd McLellan believes the pressure of the postseason chase will pay off.
Apr 5, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
Also thinks the Caps need to score first…but can’t take too many risks to score first.
Apr 5, 2012, 1:52 PM EDT
We connect the dots like crackpots.
Apr 5, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
“He’s clearly earned the right to [start the playoffs], both through his performance and his history and experience.”
Apr 5, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
Tampa Bay’s last two opponents are Toronto and Winnipeg.
Apr 4, 2012, 6:38 PM EDT
And not in the good highfalutin way.
Apr 4, 2012, 4:40 PM EDT
Mayor Elaine Scruggs is ripping the NHL again about the Phoenix Coyotes.
Apr 4, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
On the bright side, he’ll travel with his teammates to Minnesota.
Apr 4, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
“Some guys don’t react well to that. Guys might tighten up. Maybe their goaltenders – young goaltenders – aren’t going to react well to a guaranteed victory by their veteran guy. I think they start thinking about it.”
Apr 4, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
Unfortunately, Calgary’s gun is already full of blanks.
Apr 4, 2012, 12:23 PM EDT
The goalie debate in Vancouver is alive and well.
Apr 3, 2012, 7:10 PM EDT
“If somebody runs [Crosby] over, that’s great, they should run him over,” says Craig Berube.
Apr 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Just maintaining away. Taking it one maintenance day at a time. To maintain.
Apr 3, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Nashville’s No. 1 goalie doesn’t get many nights off.
- Playoffs tonight: Spezza’s Game 3 return, Bruins-Rangers highlight your Sunday 5
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 55
- Discuss: Sharks win in OT, draw series to 2-1 19
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 44
- Toews has beef with officiating after Game 2 loss 56
- Discuss: Red Wings even up series, take down Chicago 4-1 27
- No surgery needed for Eric Staal following injury at Worlds 3
- Playoffs tonight: Detroit and San Jose look to change things up 3
- Bruins’ Hamilton: ‘I don’t feel like a rookie anymore’ 26
- Penguins’ Murray: ‘We need to be better’ 8
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Capitals discuss ‘lopsided’ penalty calls (82)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (79)
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks take critical Game 3 in OT
- Play Video: Stuart lands huge hit on Williams
- Play Video: Toffoli gets Kings on the board
- Play Video: Sharks take advantage of early penalty
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings even series, thump Blackhawks
- Play Video: Filppula scores impressive, unbalanced goal