Apr 3, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
That would be Oklahoma, and no other NHLer until now has been born and raised there.
Apr 3, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
“In hindsight, I realize what I said was inappropriate and wrong, and I want to apologize to the Penguins organization and their fans.”
Apr 3, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Frustrated Flyers forward is out indefinitely with an upper-back contusion.
Apr 3, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
And by “pretty big,” Stars coach Glen Gulutzan means really big.
Apr 3, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
“We’ve got to eliminate these turnovers, these useless turnovers that are just in terrible areas of the ice because they’re killing us,” said Troy Brouwer after last night’s 4-2 loss in Tampa Bay.
Apr 2, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Only two of the seven franchises up north will participate in the playoffs.
Apr 2, 2012, 5:55 PM EDT
“Any time a player launches prior to contact and makes excessive contact with an opponent’s head, he subjects himself to scrutiny and the possibility he may receive supplemental discipline,” said Brendan Shanahan.
Apr 2, 2012, 3:48 PM EDT
Canucks sniper is “getting better and better,” says brother Henrik.
Apr 2, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT
Just a “very deep bone bruise,” says Kings GM.
Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Pens coach doesn’t think supplementary discipline is forthcoming after yesterday’s Pittsburgh-Philly fun.
Apr 2, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
A first-round match-up with the Pacific Division champ won’t be easy.
Apr 2, 2012, 12:21 PM EDT
The Bruins and Canucks don’t like each other, and apparently nor do their girlfriends.
Apr 2, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Highly touted in Toronto anyway.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:57 AM EDT
“You were almost scared coming into the Igloo, people were right on you.”
Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Tampa Bay trailed Pittsburgh 3-1, and then a 41-year-old goalie took over.
Apr 1, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
All they need is a point against the Bruins.
Apr 1, 2012, 2:22 PM EDT
Ray Whitney did it last night.
Apr 1, 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
Canucks captain has 12 assists in his last 10 games.
Apr 1, 2012, 12:49 PM EDT
A re-injured groin could spell the end of his time in Washington.
Mar 30, 2012, 6:46 PM EDT
It’s going to cost 8% more to get into the United Center.
Mar 30, 2012, 6:07 PM EDT
Philly’s goalie has a chip fracture in his right foot.
Mar 30, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Still pretty rich though.
Mar 30, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
Darren Kramer is a genius.
Mar 30, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
If you can think of one, please do share. We’re flummoxed.
Mar 30, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
Their last five games couldn’t be much tougher.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)