Apr 13, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
“I think we’ve proven in the past we’re a better team when we play whistle to whistle and we play hockey.”
Apr 12, 2012, 6:57 PM EDT
Prosecutors contend judge erred in sentencing rationale.
Apr 12, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
“I think every time one of us got hit their team was just yelling at us, chirping us for being hit.”
Apr 12, 2012, 5:36 PM EDT
To be fair, he did blow the save.
Apr 12, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
Three straight seasons of missing the playoffs means a new coach in Calgary.
Apr 12, 2012, 4:23 PM EDT
Loser has to streak the United Nations.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
“Not all nerves are bad, but you want to be calm and bring your heart rate down so you don’t wear yourself out.”
Apr 12, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
“If there’s no suspension for something as blatant and contrary to league dictates as Weber’s act, then there can be no suspension for anyone the rest of the playoffs.”
Apr 12, 2012, 2:38 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby thinks a bit more patience is required.
Apr 12, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
…if you have no sense of humor.
Apr 12, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
NHL deems it a “reckless and reactionary play.”
Apr 12, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Uh-oh, somebody’s in trouble.
Apr 12, 2012, 12:11 PM EDT
“We’ll be listening to other teams’ ideas.”
Apr 11, 2012, 6:51 PM EDT
An aquarium by Philly gets into the postseason spirit.
Apr 11, 2012, 6:23 PM EDT
Wonder what Matt Duchene thinks.
Apr 11, 2012, 5:40 PM EDT
The two sides need to negotiate a lease at Jobing.com Arena.
Apr 11, 2012, 4:53 PM EDT
“I am not sure if I would be talking too loud if I was trying to get him off his game.”
Apr 11, 2012, 4:21 PM EDT
Useful if you’re thirsty.
Apr 11, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
And here’s what it is: Daniel won’t play tonight.
Apr 11, 2012, 3:18 PM EDT
Cory Booker is a poet now.
Apr 11, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
Find out where to watch each playoff game in your market.
Apr 11, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
One of them is the always-exciting mystery group.
Apr 11, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Lucky Luc is currently an executive with the Kings.
Apr 11, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
So says his dad, Tommy.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:44 AM EDT
Caps rookie goalie says they do a great job calling goaltender interference.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 2
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)